Tender Mistress (m seeking F)

Started by BrokenCollar, October 23, 2011, 05:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenCollar

Hey there, I trust by fact you have come here that you may be interested in a new timid submissive.

I will say now that MY ON/OFFS ARE IN SERIOUS NEED OF UPDATING. So by that I mean that although they are accurate in what I like to include while Dominating they are in no way geared towards playing a submissive.

Now I have never played a male sub before and have only played a female sub once before, though I am eager to try a male sub role.

I only have one plot idea currently but are completely open to other suggestions.

Tender Mistress
I would play a best friend of your female character. We have been friends since birth and all though school and now university you have looked out for me. The characters live together and my character has always been curious as to why he can never see your room. Having always had an underlying crush on the secretly timid best friend you warned him about his latest female endeavour. After his girlfriend for the last year breaks up with him he is shattered and you are there to comfort him. Finally you have waited long enough and decide my character needs a loving Mistress.

This story would involve my characters training and then acceptance of the roles as your submissive.

I would like to include:
BDSM
Humiliation and degradation
Training
Pussy worship
Punishment and reward

If you do decide to look at my posts please do not be put off by my sometimes short post length. In those cases my and my partners have agreed that we prefer a short posting length. I do not feel I could post at an epic level, by which I mean 10-12 paragraphs, but I could certainly extend my writing to provide more detailed 1-2 or maybe 3 paragraph posts. I would enjoy being able to investigate the mind of a new submissive from my own perspective and thus feel I could write in more detail than I have before.

If your feel like you would like to play this story then sent me a PM or post here. I am also open to your own suggestions.
Sorry to anyone I was talking too or planning an RP with. My health took a turn for the worse and am now back on my feet. Hope you all understand.

BrokenCollar

Updated with more filled out plot and story as well as more information on my writing style. Will post pictures if any spring to mind.
Sorry to anyone I was talking too or planning an RP with. My health took a turn for the worse and am now back on my feet. Hope you all understand.