Three New Plots Seeds! (F looking for M or F)

Started by Beorning, October 22, 2011, 08:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello, everyone!

Hereby, for your enjoyment, I present three new story seeds I got recently and decided to get out of my system :) They are short and somewhat vague, so they would need some further developing with my prospective writing partner. Still, that also makes them quite open for tweaking :)

1. Prison Romance

Your basic vanilla love story. I'd like to play a young woman that finds herself in prison. My writing partner would play a man she encounters in there: a prison guard, a social worker - or, maybe, someone she bumps into when on work release? Whatever the case, a relationship develops between two of them...

2. Asylum Inmate

I was watching a movie called "Shadow Puppets" today and I realized that I quite liked the starting situation of the main character: being locked in a padded cell :) Building on that, I'd like to play a female who finds herself imprisoned in a mental asylum and gets subjected to various treatments. My writing partner could play... whoever he / she wanted to: a doctor, a guard... multiple characters, even. I'm really open here plot-wise: I'd just like to play a patient in an asylum :)

3. Collared

Have you ever watched a strange J.Lo movie called "The Cell"? I've seen it recently and I admit that there was one scene that really moved me: the part when J.Lo's character gets overpowered by the villain in the virtual world and finds herself transformed into his scary, beautiful thrall wearing a slave collar... The underlying motif of an innocent person being drawn into and enthralled by D/s fantasy might be worth of exploring.

I admit that I only have this starting idea here - the exact nature of the plot would have to be worked out with my writing partner. We might go with something fantastical here: maybe my character, a modern-day woman, would find herself transported into a different reality and enslaved by some otherworldly being? Or, maybe, we could go with something more realistic - a story where a woman who practices only "vanilla" sex slowly discovers her hidden D/s nature... I suspect there are many possibilties here.

So, here are the ideas... :) Interested? If so, please PM me!