Hello. Do Not Respond To This Thread. PM Kaienah
If you would take the time to look at some of my Threads to view my writing styles it would probably be a lot easier than a test trial.
We can always test our writing styles in Email or Messengers so that, if you are worried about it, we don't start a thread and not finish. I seem to have the hardest time finding people to finish a thread with.
Anyways, I have a few ideas that I would love to carry out interactively with someone.
Infidus (Seeking M or F since I can play both. I will give basics needed for each one)
1. An island on another world. It is a fantasy world with a great celestial view and crazy landscapes. It is similar to Avatar but I have been writing this world for at least ten years so I SWEAR it wasn't copied.. they stole it! Anyhoo. I tried to start this thread with someone but it didn't work out so I am trying again. The natives to this place are beautiful and peaceful and very intelligent but naive. Beyond their world everything is a mystery. To avoid war the woman's father offers his youngest daughter for marriage to a young lord of another planet. The planet is hot and red and very different from Infidus. Infidus only has 4 hours of sun a day and the rest is lit up by the sky at night so when she gets to this new world it is a VERY big change and the lord is far from gentle and kind but rather stoic, composed, and cold yet nice in his own way. I will give more details upon request
Through The Looking Glass (Seeking M or F)
2. Werewolves and Vampires are typical, I know, but add in Nuclear catastrophe and falling societies turning on each other and you have a very secret community trying to take over and run the world. War. Love. Hate. Death. Blood. Betrayal. Secrecy. It is all there and this thread can be developed together for those who are interested in the New World idea.
Atlantis (Seeking M)
3. Enough said there. Lets create Atlantis and the people in it. It will be found accidentally in the ocean in a protective shield and what happens there is pure chaos and bloodshed. Nothing like legends had told and now it is threatening to surface and kill everything. Atlantis may have its bad side but there are good people there, even if it is only a handful. What do you do when your the military man and have a choice between life and death of a race of ancients when you fall for one of them?
Desperate Times (Seeking F)
4. Fbi Agent saves a woman about to be executed and takes her in only to find out that she is his next target for elimination. It gets complicated when He digs a little deeper and finds out that she isn't what she seems and his boss is riding a long dirty road of coverup and corrupt leaders trying to cover their ass.
Truth Sucks (Seeking M)
5. A girl alone on the city streets at night stumbles upon a demon that tries to kill her and soon discovers by accident that she can rip a void in time and break apart molecular structures to escape by accident into a world of destruction. She soon learns that it is her home 5 years in the future and has to rely on demons that she doesn't know if she can trust but decides she can since this demon saved her from the others. NOTE: This thread is in progress of creation so any input from someone who wishes to write on this is welcome.
All Threads will have a agreed upon Title so nothing is set in stone except the idea of the story. Message me if you are interested.