News:

Main Menu

Would it bother you...

Started by Serenity Vixen, December 19, 2007, 11:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serenity Vixen

If your significant other has a last fling at the Bachelor Party/Bridal Shower before marrying you?

I know, I know. Really weird things occur to me in the middle of the night, isn't it great that I share them with you?

Does that make 2 questions... err 3 questions?  :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Jefepato

Unless there's some very special circumstances at hand (e.g. it's going to be an open marriage), I should think so.

And yes, it's great.

And yes, it does.

Serenity Vixen

For my own answers...
I really do not see myself getting married. I am happily in an open relationship with a girl I love. I believe marriage is something sacred between two people, and would only take that step of both of us decided on it ((and if we can still find a state that allows it :P)) .

If I did get married though, I do not think anything that happened before the ceremony would bother me. I am in an open relationship now, and it would not officially close until the ceremony itself. I realize that my relationship is unusual though, which is why I am curious about other peoples :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cherri Tart

i guess, for me, it would depend - did s/he talk to me about it first?  get my permission?  do i know the person they had a fling with?  was i told about it after or was it kept secret?   i would be ok as long as she was honest about it with me and we talked about it before hand as well as after.  :)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Serenity Vixen

Valid points. I would probably get upset if it were done behind my back and they tried to conceal it from me

Cherri Tart

*nods*  if it was just one of those spur of the moment things, and i was told afterwards, and there was, of course, safe sex involved - and yes, i know that my views on such activities are unconventional at best, but i believe that sex and love are 2 different animals and if i know i have my partners heart, i'm ok with what they do with their body as long as they are honest with me about it.   
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored