Geek x Popular [Seeking F]

Started by pleaseteaseme, October 20, 2011, 11:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleaseteaseme

Hello!

I'm really up for some kind of geek x popular styled roleplay, bringing in the whole thing of experienced x non experienced in sex would be the ideal sort of situation. Bonus points if he's a virgin and has only ever felt his own hand before.  :P

I'd most certainly like there to be romance in this, where the two characters have a relationship that blossoms with time, but from start to finish the female character would have the upper hand. I'm not talking about domming on a massive scale (whips and chains etc) but on a smaller one, where she has a hold on him purely because he loves her and her body and quite frankly, because he's never had sex before he's never felt anything like what she's giving him, if you get me?

There are a few things I'd like to include:

Teasing! The best part, in my opinion. I'd like the female to be a tease they will edge and edge and edge the sweet young man, they will expect their share first and they might not give my character what it is he so badly wants for a few days.

Awkward boners! Yes please! Boners everywhere. Tents. Boners from just touching or showing a little leg and him getting all hot and bothered to kissing him and rubbing his crotch. Please?

I absolutely LOVE it when a guy has blue balls and is so desperate to just get the slightest bit of pleasure that he'll risk touching himself in class or something, that moment where he goes just a bit red and has to suppress a moan just from brushing a hand (or your character doing that) against the front of his clothes.

I think a school type scenario would be perfect for this, though I'm open for any other settings that you think such a scenario might work just as well!

Many other things can be added or touched upon during the RP, this is just a very rough outline of what it is I'm looking for.

Thanks for your time.

;D

pleaseteaseme

Carlissa

Oh, I like this idea!

I don't have any experience playing dom characters unfortunately, but I'm willing to give it a shot if you would have me. :)
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".