You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:34:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking male for plot. Lions and Tigers and Bears (Oh MY)  (Read 346 times)

Offline RavensahnkTopic starter

Seeking male for plot. Lions and Tigers and Bears (Oh MY)
« on: October 17, 2011, 05:31:28 PM »
A musician, An Artist, lost in her own dark abyss of gothic music.  It seemed her music reached everyone’s ears, making them interested in the one band with a lead singer who sang of vampires, death, and suicide.  Her music was heard by all, including those that saw her music as a threat.  In this world, creatures like vampires, demons, and were-hunters existed and saw the music she sang as a risk to their secrecy.  Now factions are all out to get the band.

I was thinking perhaps the first faction that reached the band took them into custody and planned on taking them to the compound for questioning.  I was thinking perhaps the lead singer had a mental tie to one of the factions and was unaware of it.  Maybe even a bride/mate of one of them and that was her subconscious leading her to that individual.  PM if anyone is interested.  Looking for a male partner.