You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:41:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Aliens - Hadley's Hope (Interest Check)  (Read 7382 times)

Offline sinoraa

Re: Aliens - Hadley's Hope (Interest Check)
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2011, 08:38:42 AM »
Well we have officially entered the point where we have to many characters are in the game, and without a posting order, I will be left lost and confused. So I will reluctantly pull myself out of this RP. But I wish the best of luck to you all.

Offline Haibane

« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2011, 09:41:04 AM »
But if there was a posting order you might stay?

Offline FenrirTopic starter

• A writer at heart...
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Feel the anticipation? That's the sweet spot...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2011, 01:38:58 PM »
drezdock, Dr.  Thurston Marshall is approved feel free to add him to the roster- I would post the link as usual but I am working from my phone at the moment.  All the links are within the first post of the ooc that I will be posting in within a few minutes so you can check my recent posts at your leisure and post in the ooc.   You nay post in which ever thread you feel is appropriate to start whenever you are ready.

sinoraa, I am sorry you feel the need to drop out at this time though there could not possibly be a posting order established because not everyone has had the chance to post.  Kendra and MarcothTalos have yet to post with any of their characters.  Honestly so far there has been little donebut it isn't really about how quick the game goes to me as long as it goes well.  Although it is going ridiculously slow the currently I feel that kt ks going well.  I was waiting for the others to have a chance before moving on without them, I'm sorry if that is somehow wrong.  But I do hope you will think of joining once again, if and when the game picks up speed.

Haibane, hello! I dunno what to say other than that I just make a habit of trying to respond to everyone.  ...have a pleasant day? And thank you for trying to sorda encourage sinoraa o stay :)

Offline Writersblockade

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2011, 06:16:37 PM »
How...haven't got into an Alien-based RP before. just colonists dying off slowly, but surely? If you guys still need people, and the post expectation isn't too heavy, I'd be happy to post a char. Send me a pm if it's not too much trouble!

Offline MarcothTalos

• The one you moan out by name, no matter who you are with.
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • The world lost its luster, so little left in it.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2011, 06:33:31 PM »
Kinda just died since we only ended up with three people including the creator, sorry friend!

Offline Writersblockade

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2011, 02:55:02 AM »
:(