Nothing is like it seems.... F/f

Started by ready4roleplay, October 15, 2011, 08:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ready4roleplay

Your character would be a young teacher (25-30) from an impoverished background who has been invited back to teach at the private high school she'd attended on scholarship.  She's pretty, smart, and a closeted lesbian due to some quite enjoyable experiences she'd had at the hands of some of her classmates.  She returns to the city the school is located in a few months before the school year starts to get back accustomed to the city and the school.  A few weeks before school starts, she happens upon a seedy little bar near the outskirts of town.   

Some kind of way our character meet there.... whether they hit it off immediately, or just meet up in the bar the next few weeks can be discussed later.  But neither one of the characters is truthful about their identities as my character is underage (but a senior in high school 17-18.  The fact that she's in high school would make her underage as far as dating a teacher is concerned) and is really a rich-kid senior at the school your character will be teaching at.  What I am looking for is a kind of explosive, love-hate, and of course secretive relationship going on between the two. 

Please PM me if interested (no posts here, please and thank you)

Haibane

I know you specified no posts here but please be more specific about "underage". Sixteen is the minimum age characters may be (both physically and mentally) to be used in sexual scenes on Elliquiy. Other than that, good luck!

ready4roleplay

Adjusted that to state as such.  Sorry, I thought by listing my char as being a senior in high school that would have explained how old I meant. :)  Thanks!