You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 03:21:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tribalz's advert for delectable fun! (LF RP'ers)  (Read 335 times)

Offline TribalzTopic starter

Tribalz's advert for delectable fun! (LF RP'ers)
« on: October 15, 2011, 06:31:00 AM »
Hello there! Adverts like these always wrong-foot me, so I shall keep it short, and to the point!

I am looking for a Roleplay Partner to help me explore the realms of creativity! When it comes to Forum RP, I really don't mind if it's Story-driven or sex-driven, for I am just in need of a good and proper RP. Just as a point, I don't mind if you're a male who wants to play a female, or even if a female wants to play a male; I certainly don't mind playing either myself. So long as you're a decent writer, that's fine with me!

So! I suppose I should write down a list of things I find interesting! Now, you will find a lack of actual ideas here. That's because I find them somewhat contraining. If you find a theme that you like, that's great! PM me ASAP!  Then we can get down to the buisness of world-building; or even just improvise the whole thing! Anyway, here we go!

Fantasy: Ah, nothing like the traditional hearthland of Roleplaying! From dragonslaying, to dungeon-runs, this always provides a great avenue for adventure! Also, the huge number of races that can be found in a fantasy world never leaves one left longing for more...
  • Warcraft: Well, this is part of the fantasy ubrella, and it's a setting I'm rather fond of! Whether it's the political machinations behind the Throne of Stormwind, some bored soldiers on the front line, or the light-hearted frivolities of Adventuring! Horde or alliance, I'm interested.
  • Dungeons and Dragons: I do love me some DnD! Ebberon is my favourite setting, but we'll see!
  • League of Legends: A newcomer to fantasy, but hey! It's rather interesting! I'd be up for trying something here if the mood takes us. To the fields of Jusice!

Sci-fi: Well, I know it contrasts with Fantasy, but a good cyberpunk/sci-fi RP is often rather exciting! Escaping the megacorperations, flying on Spaceships, exploring strange new worlds...The list goes on!
  • Steampunk: It is technically part of the Sci-fi genre! So while I love the above mentioned things, I have a particular adoration for Victorianna, clockwork gizmos, and airships!

Magic: I do love magic in my RP! This isn't essential, but if you want to run an RP do to with magic in any setting, be it modern, fantasy or futuristic!

Kinks: Now, if you do want a sex-based RP, I should probably say the following; the things that I do rather enjoy! None of these are essential, so do not worry if you don't have all of them. But they are a good starting point! Also, check out my RP preferences
  • D/s status: I'm a switch, so we can work our way around that as we please!
  • WAM: Though not essential, I do love getting wet and messy; be it mud, slime, tar or even food!
  • Incest: We can work on this! Incest RP's always tend to be quite fun!
  • Curvaciousness: I do admit that when it comes to women, I have a certain craving for the plumper side of things. Wide hips, thighs...ETC.
  • New things: I adore trying out new things! If you've got a kink, do tell me, and I'll at least give it a go!

Anyway, if anything there appeals to you, please either post here, or send me a PM. Hell, do both if you want!

Untill then!