You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 06:10:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Superheroines in Peril! (F looking for M)  (Read 6285 times)

Offline iridum248Topic starter

Superheroines in Peril! (F looking for M)
« on: October 15, 2011, 05:23:36 AM »
Heya, all! Recently, I've found myself rather intrigued by DC and Marvel's titles...As well as the lovely heroines that feature so prominently in them. (Before they all got costume designs and pants, though.)

I'm looking to play as any number of lovely DC or Marvel superheroines (Examples below) in a variety of naughty scenarios...Though I do have one caveat; I'll admit that I'm not the most up-to-date on the rather convoluted comics continuity, with retcons, resurrections, and what-have-you.

I'm just looking to slip into the character's boots, so to speak, without the 'baggage' that comes with over a decade of stories. For example, I'd love to play Sue Storm as an independently 'science heroine' type, without her marriage to Reed Richards, or indeed without the rest of the Fantastic Four tagging along. (Apparently, the Human Torch is dead. Again, if I'm reading this right.)

In fact, it might be *way* easier to set it in an original universe entirely; Tentatively, I'm looking for a game that mixes plot with smut...Maybe even a pseudo-RPG with choices to make, naughtiness to encounter, and Bad Ends to avoid...Or indulge in. I do have a thing for naughty hentai-style encounters, as well as orcs/goblins and the classic 'hot girl on ugly guy' kind of fun. The chiselled, square-jawed men (Who are *all* Olympic-athlete levels of skilled) are are dime a dozen in any comic book universe, and can in fact be a little boring.

DC Heroines I'd Love to play as:

Phantom Lady:

Power Girl

Black Canary:

Lady Blackhawk:

Mary Marvel (I do like the black suit.)

Miss Martian:

Praire Witch:

Marvel Heroines:

The Scarlet Witch:

Black Widow:

Susan Storm: (Oddly, it's rather hard to find nice pictures of her.)

Nightingale/The Night Nurse, a non-powered heroine themed after, well, a nurse.

Blue Rose: A corporate-sponsored superheroine with ice powers.

I'm open to suggestions, too, as I've probably missed out a lot of comic-book hotties. -_^ Though these are the ones that immediately came to mind~!

Two more:

(I honestly always preferred the all-purple costume with the curly hair.)

Fairchild (Gen 13):