Superheroes Wanted! (looking for F)

Started by Arkaniel, October 12, 2011, 01:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

Hello all!

I am looking for a great superhero roleplay, set in either the DC or Marvel Universe, or a blending of the two, even. I can play both stories with pure smut, pure plot or something in between. I will play one (or more) of the following male roles. I am looking for someone (M or F) to play any of the female roles.

My own list include: Spiderman, Superman, Batman, Iron Man, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Green Lantern, ...

I can play a single or more of these characters. I can stick close to their canon representations, or work from a new incarnation/Age/origins. I would love some creativity thrown in, even going as far as creating new ordinary identities for the people under the mask(s)

Characters I would be interested played by my partner: Supergirl, Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Storm, Jean Grey, Zatanna, Huntress, Black Canary, Sue Storm, Kitty Pryde, Jubilee, Rogue,... (List not limited to this. I am always open to suggestions)

Please PM me.

For the erotic part: I am open to anything in a heterosexual context.

For the plot part: Willing to discuss anything from an epic new tale with new origins, a cross-over, a tale full of adventure, alien invasions, heroic alliances, Fall to darkness, secrets revealed and the Fall-out... All pairings are possible.

I have several ideas and we can discuss those in a PM.