New character, not many story ideas

Started by Quartze, October 09, 2011, 09:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quartze

So I've recently come up with a new character whom I would like to see come to life, but I'm lacking in ideas with which to play her. Also, I still need a partner with which to roleplay, so my hopes are to kill two birds with one stone! I will post her description, and hopefully someone feeling inspired by that might help me come up with some interesting ideas. This can be on the forum or off, as I'm not particular in that effect. I just am excited to try her out, so to speak.

Kona is a young half-demon, half elf, so she exhibits traits of both. Elongated life, heightened senses, strength, and reactions. Her skin is pale, and her demonic half gives an interesting twist to her apperance as opposed to the many living around her. Instead of the normal ears of a human or the tapered ears of an elf, hers were those of a cat, and behind she sported a matching tail. Both were black, the same color of the hair that grew on her head. The rest of her form was human, except that her eyes were far more cat like as well. They were brilliantly green, and ever watchful. Like the animal she had traits of, she was playful and a bit of a trouble maker, seeming unable to resist the urge to be mischievous.

The young girl stands at a height of 5'5", and her body is well toned, but not lithe. She had curves, but they weren't unbecoming of her. In fact, her measurements suited her well. 38C, twenty-four inch waist, and thirty four inches around the hips, she at least wasn't unhappy with herself. The only problem she had was she'd seen few others like herself, others who weren't completely humanoid. She had no magics at her disposal, unknowing how her demonic heritage would be able to change that. The girl is for the most part untrained, and perhaps even a bit feral. She'd been on her own for some time and learned to fend for herself, though part of that included petty crimes and thievery. She was graceful, again not too unlike the animal she took after, and that played a lot into what she did do to make sure she wasn't left wanting.

I feel she would be best played in a fantasy and even perhaps medieval based setting, but that doesn't have to be the case. It could easily be modern.
There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay and if you can't get what you want, well it's all because of me.

Wolfy

Petty Crimes and Thievery, eh?

Well Kona has just been caught, and the choice is up to her...become an apprentice to a knight..or have a hand cut off for her crimes?

;)

(Yes, I just came up with that on the spot...it's not good, but eh, it's a start.)