Xana's Basic Plot Ideas

Started by WyldRanger, October 08, 2011, 09:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

Time for the muse to strike again, thus the impetus to seek out new writing partners. All of these plottings can be edited and developed further given the right details. Contact me primarily through PM. Thank you. ^_^ (Note: I am willing to play either male or female positions in these stories)

[BON - Dom&Sub]
A business woman trains a new secretary in more ways than just the traditional training method. After the new secretary comes on to her, she trains her sexually. (This is something new for me so I'm going to pick my writing partner carefully to help me with some of the details in the Dom/Sub relationship)

WyldRanger

[VAN]
A bored housewife decides to flirt with the neighbor teenager who just turned 18 by inviting him over while her husband is away for the weekend

Undecided
Looking for a new lover to train in the ways of love making and pleasing her, Annette Carpenter goes to a club and captures the attention of a man that looks to be lonely drinking by himself. I fully expect this tale to detail just how depraved she can make him squirm, outside of anything extreme.

WyldRanger

All ideas are undecided for category and can be discussed.

Something that I've been pondering a while and getting back into is something Star Wars related. Most likely taking place around the Knights of the Old Republic period when both Jedi and Sith were prevalant throughout the galaxy. A couple of ideas that have run through my head is a twin brother/sister who are both presented to the Jedi as younglings. Both become trained in the skill of the Jedi trade, but when one finds a secret on an Outer Rim world, they become seduced by the dark side. Later on, he (or she) decides to seek out their twin and show them the corruption of the dark side personally.

I've always wanted to try a Star Trek themed game. Something where a couple of shipmates land on an exotic world where sex is constantly practiced out in the open, between all members of society. One of them would eagerly immerse themselves in the culture, but the other would find it hard to reconcile the facts of the society with what they view as "proper" behavior.

A lonley housewife gets bored when her husband continually goes on business trips and decides to spend the night on the club scene. What she finds is something that she never thought she'd witness as she enters a strip club with her friends and is coerced into getting up on stage and performing. One of the men whom she dances for wants to know her better and meets her afterwards where they share drinks and she debates staying in touch with him despite begin married.

A basic teacher/student story where the teacher is also the coach for the basketball team and the student is a very attractive cheerleader and star student who needs to pass her class with a B in order to receive a scholarship. Which is where the teacher comes in to help her succeed. Ideally this would contain more sexual tension than any particular sex act. The should they or shouldn't they conundrum should be paramount within the story.

A manipulative woman coerces a student that she is tutoring into performing sexual favors for her in payment for helping him with his studies.

More ideas forthcoming?