You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 03:54:09 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish  (Read 121781 times)

Offline Mordred

Re: Corrupt a wish
« Reply #500 on: January 25, 2012, 03:01:21 PM »
Granted. And here, you have slightly foiled the Gods of The Wish.. for such a selfless hope sends the circuits of the Eternal All crackling through an impossible loophole that will have repercussions. Ahhhh, but your mind has flooded now with an insatiable greed to be the End-All, Be-All.. not satisfied with your newly attained 'better than just good enough'.. nope, you now tap the chin and plot how you can be it all.. which as we know.. is quite dizzying in it's impossibility. Greedy thing! :P

I wish for just one little trip to the far side of Neptune. I hear it's lovely this time of.. everything.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #501 on: January 25, 2012, 03:04:31 PM »
Granted. Drops you in to a giant blender and shoots you out of a giant straw, eventually you get there.. in pieces.

I wish I had a devious mind. :P

Offline Mordred

« Reply #502 on: January 25, 2012, 08:23:38 PM »
After throwing the wishing well for a crazy loop.. it recovered.. and somehow eeked a few more drops of deviousness into that.. innocent (???) mind.. which sent the forces of chaos for a loop, the poles spinning (in the wrong way), and pretty much wreaking havoc throughout every damn corner of the universe. And all because you wanted to suggest.. *can't even say it*

I wish I was totally electronic, just for one day.

Offline Adammair

« Reply #503 on: January 25, 2012, 08:36:43 PM »
Granted...you are totally electronic. The day is New Year's Eve, 1999, and your fully electronic form is tied up in an old mainframe running out-of-date COBOL, therefore when the day ends, and it becomes the year 2000, the computer you are in crashes, thinking it is 1900 instead, and you end up in an infinite loop, until someone gets around to updating the software.

I wish I had a girlfriend for every day of the week, and that none of them know about each other.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #504 on: January 25, 2012, 09:13:28 PM »
Granted, until the day I blackmailed you on the day before your payday. Oops. :P Busted!

I wish I had the power of perfection.

Offline Adammair

« Reply #505 on: January 25, 2012, 09:20:55 PM »
Granted, but being imperfect beings as humans are, everything you make perfect causes something else to fall apart completely.

I wish I had the power of invisibility, and the ability to walk through walls.

Offline Les Man

« Reply #506 on: January 25, 2012, 09:24:13 PM »
granted, but Puck goes ahead and gives everyone else the ability to see invisible people and also advances science beyond the need for walls.

I wish getting drunk made you really hiccup bubbles.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #507 on: January 25, 2012, 09:25:30 PM »
Granted. The bubbles are related to nasty old cheese farts.. that's see what you have done.  :o

I wish I had a yacht.

Offline Adammair

« Reply #508 on: January 25, 2012, 09:30:16 PM »
Granted, but it has no rudder and nothing to steer with, so it drifts along on the waves endlessly.

I wish I had a dark blue, 1969 Corvette Stingray.

Offline Les Man

« Reply #509 on: January 25, 2012, 09:31:48 PM »
Granted, but...

I wish I had that dark blue, 1969 Corvette Stingray instead.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #510 on: January 25, 2012, 09:33:52 PM »
Granted, and I steal it and sink it in the ocean.

I wish I could see the look on your face.

Offline Les Man

« Reply #511 on: January 25, 2012, 09:36:36 PM »
Granted, but there's some policy about using pictures of yourself on Elliquiy, and I get kicked off and you feel SO guilty you can't write anything but Apology Notes anymore... maybe go work at Hallmark?

I wish I would get an apology note for having "my" car stolen...

Offline Sybl

« Reply #512 on: January 25, 2012, 09:39:27 PM »
Granted, Dear *cough* Les Man, *crosses fingers* Sowwee I stole your car. *rolls eyes.  >:)

I wish I was better at meaningful chatter. ;D

Offline Mordred

« Reply #513 on: January 26, 2012, 12:05:32 AM »
Granted.. yet you do so with fluent ease in a language nobody else knows.. an ancient dialect of Sumerian.

I wish all these cool wishes made by others would come true for me.. (the Corvette wish got me).. but each ending before the price of admission raised it's ugly head.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #514 on: January 26, 2012, 02:58:23 AM »
Granted. All our wishes come true at exactly the same time, even yours, converging on you the good, the bad, and yes, even Ramman's.
You are driven quite insane, and lose your mind...if you even have one, that is?   >:)

I wish I could watch it unfold. :P

Offline Shiny

« Reply #515 on: January 26, 2012, 04:44:38 AM »
Granted. Watching the consequences of your wish corrupting actions unfold fills your heart with so much guilt, though, that you follow Mordred into the realm of insanity.

I wish that I was a pirate, NO Wait, a ninja, hang on,...a ninja-pirate.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #516 on: January 26, 2012, 04:49:21 AM »
Granted. You are a ninja-pirate dressed in a Roger Rabbit suit, who asks like Thumper from the classic Bambi.

I wish I was a violinist.

Offline Adammair

« Reply #517 on: January 26, 2012, 04:52:07 AM »
Granted, but your strings break every time you try to play.

I wish I was a handsome, muscular male model.

Offline Kaernak

« Reply #518 on: January 26, 2012, 04:53:31 AM »
Granted, but females no longer find that sort of thing attractive.

I wish I had studied Wing Chun under Ip Man.

Offline Adammair

« Reply #519 on: January 26, 2012, 04:56:34 AM »
Granted, but Bruce Lee was studying under him far longer than you, and blows you away with one of his One-Inch Punches.

I wish I had a job I truly enjoyed.

Offline Kaernak

« Reply #520 on: January 26, 2012, 05:06:20 AM »
Granted, but now that job shortens your life span by 30 years.

I wish my ex best friend hadn't decided to make all the wrong decisions in life that drove her away from me.

Offline MQ

« Reply #521 on: January 26, 2012, 06:26:41 AM »
Granted, but as she returned to you you fall in love with her, she got pregnant soon and you are now having at home babies - quadruplets were born. Meaning no privacy, no time for each other, no sleep, let of stress and need to earn lot of money.

I wish we finish the reconstruction of our house soon and can move in.

Offline Kaernak

« Reply #522 on: January 26, 2012, 06:30:25 AM »
(i'd be fine with quadruplets with her honestly...)

Granted but when you move back in you notice the stench of a corpse buried under one of the floorboards.

I wish I had as easy of a time sorting out my life as I have sorting out others.

Offline Jalynn6

« Reply #523 on: January 26, 2012, 07:35:08 PM »
Granted but the price is all the lives you've helped sort out all suddenly fall apart.

I wish I could physically do all the things my mind can conceive.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #524 on: January 26, 2012, 08:25:35 PM »
Granted. That lasts one day, and your brain fails. Back to school with you.

I wish I owned an amusement park.