You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 08:06:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish  (Read 121398 times)

Offline James Moriarty

Re: Corrupt a wish
« Reply #475 on: January 19, 2012, 12:41:11 AM »
Granted, but unfortunately, it also looks like Gary Busey.

I wish I were completely happy right now!

Offline Adammair

« Reply #476 on: January 19, 2012, 02:13:01 AM »
Granted, but everyone that you come in contact with is completely miserable, and they resent you for your happiness.

I wish I didn't look like Gary Busey. :P

Offline PigPin

« Reply #477 on: January 19, 2012, 08:39:11 AM »
Granted you are no longer compared to Gary Busey that's because you are merged into Gary Busey becoming one.

I wish I the song stairway to heaven was based on facts.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 08:44:00 AM by PigPin »

Offline Aoife

« Reply #478 on: January 19, 2012, 09:51:57 AM »
It is, and that incredible LSD trip NEVER ENDS.

I wish patients would stop stealing my parking space, and/or double parking my car.

Offline Les Man

« Reply #479 on: January 20, 2012, 07:25:45 PM »
Granted.  They stole it, but at least nobody wants your bicycle.

I wish I was a Red-Shirt that survived.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #480 on: January 20, 2012, 11:03:26 PM »
Granted. You are the red shirt on a magazine cover, that was tossed away in a trash heap.

I wish I was made of quartz crystal.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #481 on: January 20, 2012, 11:09:37 PM »
Granted.. but.. and this sad.. when under the sun, those little rays shine right through you and yes.. those adorable little ants you plot and you plan with.. those little squirts are fried instantly.. like a wild lazer.. ZAP!

I wish I could go back in time and hang out with those folks from Camelot.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #482 on: January 21, 2012, 12:22:39 AM »
Granted. You go back in time to Camelot to find you are a turkey roasting for the kings supper.

I wish I could watch the expression on said turkey's face as the king says: "Gobble gobble." :P

Offline Flaming

« Reply #483 on: January 21, 2012, 04:25:57 AM »
Granted, you too go back in time and find yourself the one that has to bring the above mentioned turkey in.
(Wait, there were no turkey in Camelot! : ) )

I wish I could eat some turkey right now

Offline Sybl

« Reply #484 on: January 21, 2012, 04:43:00 AM »
:o Are you sure there were no turkey in Camelot? Were you there??  XD? :P

Granted. You eat turkey that is a plastic toy, you get a stomach ache and wish you had settled for broccoli.  :P

I wish I could travel to Scotland.

Offline Flaming

« Reply #485 on: January 21, 2012, 05:22:02 AM »
Granted, you go to Scotland and find out if full of Scots *bummer*

I wish I were a Rugby Player

(turkeys are from America, Camelot was well before Colombo. Well, maybe with the help of Merlin, they could have got some exotic food... : ) )

Offline Sybl

« Reply #486 on: January 21, 2012, 05:51:11 AM »
Granted, you go to Scotland and find out if full of Scots *bummer*

I wish I were a Rugby Player

(turkeys are from America, Camelot was well before Colombo. Well, maybe with the help of Merlin, they could have got some exotic food... : ) )
:P
 ::) Did I say a two legged turkey? did I?? :P

Granted. You are a rugby player who lives alone on a deserted Island. Too bad for you. ;)

I wish I could sing in a band.

Offline Ramman

« Reply #487 on: January 21, 2012, 03:52:14 PM »
Granted however both you and the band suck so bad the local totalitarian government comes and executes you all.

I wish my tivo would work with my new network.

Offline Adammair

« Reply #488 on: January 22, 2012, 06:01:21 PM »
Granted, but no matter what you set it to record, it only records the adult, pay channels. :P

I wish my stupid DVR boxes worked reliably. (Anyone else hate Comcast? XD )

Offline Sybl

« Reply #489 on: January 22, 2012, 11:59:00 PM »
Granted. Your DVR boxes work reliably, finally and the world ends.

I wish Ramman was more positive. :P

Offline Les Man

« Reply #490 on: January 23, 2012, 01:55:43 AM »
.... *scratches head ignorantly*  Whatever the hell ramman is...

Granted, but your wish affects Ram-Man, the cartoon bad guy from the He-Man cartoons, and little is really affected either way in the long run.

I wish I knew what ramman was (and I hope that wasn't just an epic mis-spelling of "ramen")...

Offline Sybl

« Reply #491 on: January 23, 2012, 02:00:08 AM »
Granted however both you and the band suck so bad the local totalitarian government comes and executes you all.

I wish my tivo would work with my new network.

Granted. Look up and you will have your wish. Unfortunately he is puzzled at your misbehavior and you are banished from this thread for 20 minutes.

I wish I knew more than I do about certain geological things.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #492 on: January 24, 2012, 05:09:07 PM »
Granted.. yet such knowledge comes with a price. Yes, dark blue drops of mad paranoia come oozing from these new found geological spikes of wisdom.. and now you will only travel by hovercraft.. which hasn't exactly been perfectly yet. So you wait, staring at the unpredictable ground. And wait.

I wish I could find a bottle with a sexy little girl genie who adored me and lived to answer my every desire and whim.

Offline Shiny

« Reply #493 on: January 24, 2012, 06:01:46 PM »
Grrranted, however she only speaks 'Ye olde arabian' (Being a genie 'n' all), so your every desires and whims have to wait until after the rushed lingual course...

I wish I was a sorcerer.

Offline MrCrow

« Reply #494 on: January 24, 2012, 06:18:25 PM »
Grandted but your only power is to change money into dust.

I wish I was a videogame character.

Offline Adammair

« Reply #495 on: January 24, 2012, 09:41:32 PM »
Granted...you're Ms. PacMan! :P

I wish I could travel through time, forward and backward, at will.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #496 on: January 25, 2012, 07:17:36 AM »
Granted! Unfortunately the program malfunctions  and you are pulled in 2 directions at the same time, your body stretches across time and your skin splits. Oops, bye bye Adammair. :P

I wish I had a dollar for every bad idea.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #497 on: January 25, 2012, 02:00:15 PM »
Granted! But.. *yeah.. you know it*.. in that perfect moment when the stars align and the money train is about to come barrelling in.. something even stranger happens. A ray of cosmic primordial 'stuff' *blue-tinged.. but this fanged thing here denies any and all involvement.. no, really!* shines just so upon that cheeky mind of yours and.. *chokes on his coffee*.. there are no more bad ideas swirling around that devious little mind of yours. Questionable, yes.. but not on the lower side of the spectrum. Sorry. I was nearly excited for you there, for 3.11 seconds.

I wish.. whenever a delicious curve on any woman (on this planet.. or any other) is tapped just so.. you know the type I mean.. the type that sends that intoxicating ripple just so.. I feel it. Even at the risk of being bombarded by such madly lecherous sensations.. I am up for that risky endeavor. Yes, this is what I wish.

Offline Shiny

« Reply #498 on: January 25, 2012, 02:17:02 PM »
Granted, however the neuro surgeon who is supposed to rewire some of your synapses in that way that you are now susceptible to those tapsī-, something which, by the way, is possible on the reasons of the taps sending ripples traversing through Curve-tap-dimension - messes up. Every time it happens you get an sensation not unlike someone whacking you over the head with a blunt object.

I wish for my wish to be corrupted.

Offline Sybl

« Reply #499 on: January 25, 2012, 02:54:59 PM »
Granted, your wish is as corrupted as you are until you fall into a bucket of bleach, oh my, instead now you and your wish are corroded.

I wish to be better than just good enough.