You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:29:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish  (Read 121435 times)

Offline Infinitiveangie

Re: Corrupt a wish
« Reply #3375 on: October 30, 2013, 10:54:06 PM »
Granted, but it is cursed, and you are doomed with ghouls and bad luck your entire life because it is yours, in every sense.

I wish I could not be so exhausted all the time

Offline Shadowclaw

« Reply #3376 on: October 30, 2013, 10:59:50 PM »
Okay, but you'll have so much energy you'll vibrate through the physical world around you until the earth pulls you into its molten core.

I wish I had an evil cupcake that twists the minds and hearts of anyone who eats it, to do my bidding!

Offline Prefect Mos

« Reply #3377 on: October 30, 2013, 11:41:29 PM »
I wont go into the details, but you end up with Rush Limbaugh in your bed.

I want a fridge that self fills itself with tasty, fresh, good food to eat.

Offline Shadowclaw

« Reply #3378 on: October 31, 2013, 12:06:03 AM »
Sure, and it is very tasty Soylent Green.

I wish I had a wish with no catches or tricks, only what I ask for and nothing else.

Offline Countdown0

« Reply #3379 on: October 31, 2013, 12:24:59 AM »
Granted. That was your wish, and it will remain un-corrupted. Unfortunately, that means you don't get to actually wish for any physical thing, or emotional state, or knowledge... kinda sucks when you think about it.

I wish for a cake that tastes delicious and perfect! :D

Offline Shadowclaw

« Reply #3380 on: October 31, 2013, 12:42:25 AM »
Granted! But it will taste so delicious and perfect, everything you eat afterwards for the rest of your life will taste awful in comparison ruining your ability to taste food properly.

I wish for no wishes. :D

Offline Countdown0

« Reply #3381 on: October 31, 2013, 12:51:57 AM »
Granted. There are no more wishes, every. Humanity loses the creative spark that allows us to problem solve, and technology stagnates. When the aliens come, or a massive asteroid is going to hit us, we have no way to stop it, all because you wished away wishes.

I wish that Blizzard would leave WoW alone and finally make Warcraft 4.

Offline Shadowclaw

« Reply #3382 on: October 31, 2013, 10:49:17 AM »
Granted, but every scheme to make money they can think of is used. It is free, but pay to win and very expensive.

I wish for for a new flashlight, the big kind you use for power outages and a lamp on the side.

Offline Charles

« Reply #3383 on: November 01, 2013, 12:46:56 PM »
Granted, but it's solar powered and only lasts 5 minutes until it needs to charge again.

I wish for a watch that could do anything.

Offline Shadowclaw

« Reply #3384 on: November 01, 2013, 12:59:06 PM »
Do anything? You're making this too easy. lol Oh so many things that can go wrong with that one. Hmmm. Okay, granted, but it literally does do anything, and randomly. At any given time, it could destroy the universe, light you on fire, cause a meteor shower, turn rain into anvils, invert all the colors of the rainbow, open a time portal for a cyborg from the year 4025 that wants to take over the world, reverse gravity... literally anything.

I wish for a suitcase full of millions of dollars.

Offline Infinitiveangie

« Reply #3385 on: November 01, 2013, 01:03:15 PM »
Granted, but all that money is dirty money, and it was stolen from some very filthy rich people, so now you've got the mafia trying to kill you!

I wish to get out of here.

Offline Shadowclaw

« Reply #3386 on: November 01, 2013, 01:15:37 PM »
Oh that actually sounds like fun. *stars sharpening my one handed sword and my machete* I should probably get a 12 gauge and some slugs.

Granted! *snaps fingers* You are now transported to the year 3729, a time in human history were cyborgs have taken over and humans have traded their freedom for convenience, luxury, and constant sexual pleasure. They never have to think or do anything, they have become useless mindless meat sacks.

Offline Shadowclaw

« Reply #3387 on: November 01, 2013, 06:42:40 PM »
Omg! I'm sorry everyone. I thought I made a wish.

I wish for a simple glass of water, and nothing else. Just a glass of water. No dangerous fish, no magical properties, and no poison.

Offline Infinitiveangie

« Reply #3388 on: November 01, 2013, 06:49:00 PM »
That glass of water seems to have portions of small granulated broken glass in it that you can't see or feel and as you finish it, it overflows in your body, still poisoning you, and you die a painful, slow death.

I wish for him.

Offline Shadowclaw

« Reply #3389 on: November 01, 2013, 06:56:01 PM »
Since I have no idea who that is, I'm going to have to guess what you mean. *snaps fingers* The band HIM magically appears in your backyard where they start playing loud music. Everyone calls the cops and you are fined by for noise violations.

I wish for a new 46" LED TV and a pair of noise canceling wireless earphones to go with it. :D

Offline Anjelita

• SCP 2111: T#3 |\/|@d H@++R3$$ & +3@ |\/|@\/3|\| // #3R@P@+r@ : \/\/!c|<3D \/\/!+c# 0F +#3 \/\/0RD5 // 3CC#!L!+@ // \/U|_P3$ \/U|_P3$ T#3 |_!++|_3 \/!X3|\|
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Light, Dark and Chaos in between. I am Promethea.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3390 on: November 01, 2013, 06:58:59 PM »
Granted! Only the headphones are so good you don't hear the knock on the door from the man with the ridiculously ginormous chèque for 1 billion dollars...and so it goes to your neighbour.

I wish I had a génie in a lamp and three more wishes.

Offline Shadowclaw

« Reply #3391 on: November 01, 2013, 07:38:40 PM »
*snaps fingers dramatically*

After your three wishes have been spent, YOU take his place in the lamp for the next thousand years.

I wish my car was fully restored to factory condition. I don't want another car, I like the one I have. :)

Offline Anjelita

• SCP 2111: T#3 |\/|@d H@++R3$$ & +3@ |\/|@\/3|\| // #3R@P@+r@ : \/\/!c|<3D \/\/!+c# 0F +#3 \/\/0RD5 // 3CC#!L!+@ // \/U|_P3$ \/U|_P3$ T#3 |_!++|_3 \/!X3|\|
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3392 on: November 01, 2013, 08:27:53 PM »
*appears from out of nowhere in a puff of smoke* Your wish is my command *crosses arms and nods*

...however when you get in you realise it's all the old factory parts you've already replaced...put back in...and is basically useless.

I wish I had more time to post!

Offline Shadowclaw

« Reply #3393 on: November 01, 2013, 09:03:33 PM »
*snaps fingers slowing down the world around you*

You now have more time to post. Unfortunately, the universe around you has slowed down so much, it takes a week for someone else to post in your time even if they respond right away. As a result you age very quickly to the world around you, and if you type too fast your keyboard catches fire.

I wish I had a more comfortable couch.

Offline Anjelita

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3394 on: November 01, 2013, 09:07:36 PM »
*there is a knock on your front door. Opening it reveals a shiny new couch*

However the couch is made of human hair...with lots of lice...and fleas...

I wish I could go to university forever - and not have to pay one cent!

Offline Shadowclaw

« Reply #3395 on: November 01, 2013, 09:11:01 PM »
You are now locked in the university of your choice for all eternity, or until the building is demolished with you in it.

I wish I had new pack of D batteries.

Offline Anjelita

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3396 on: November 01, 2013, 09:34:41 PM »
(id actually be very happy with that twist)

A new pack is delivered to you in the mail! However they've all exploded from extreme température variations on the way to your home.

I wish I knew how to sew my own clothes.

Offline Shadowclaw

« Reply #3397 on: November 01, 2013, 11:39:31 PM »
*poof* Granted. But your clothes have a mind of their own! They magically come to life when you put them on and make you do things! Perverted things... in public! :o

I wish I had some valuable coins.

Offline Anjelita

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3398 on: November 02, 2013, 12:21:22 AM »
Avert your eyes!

Also, ~Granted~

The catch?  They're valuable alright... in Zimbabwe. Where the conversion rate equates to 2 cents.

I wish I had my license.

Offline mr username

« Reply #3399 on: November 02, 2013, 12:30:01 AM »
Ok but the physical card is over-sized like those giant novelty checks.

I wish I didn't have to sleep.