You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 10:14:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Corrupt a wish  (Read 121585 times)

Offline Songbird

• Our Lady of Optimism, Mistress of the Comma, Babe of the Bounteous Bosom, Saint of Submission, Patroness of Breast Men, Lady Lamia, Captive Princess, Tender-Heart, Cuddle-Dove, Sex Kitten, Sweet Devil, Birdy-Bells, Nubile Nerd, and One Wordy Wench
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • "They're real, and they're spectacular!"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Corrupt a wish
« Reply #1625 on: November 13, 2012, 12:09:34 AM »
Granted. But the second after your access clearance goes through, a natural disaster strikes your region and the books are either flooded or blown away. Chairs and desks are splintered, and even the bathroom is unusable.

I wish I have a pet dinosaur.

(The horror! :o )

Granted! You are given a baby tyrannosaurus, but it grows very quickly, and as an adult it succeeds in eating either you or someone you know.

I wish I had more room for books.

Offline QuirkyFelicity

• absence makes the heart grow fonder
  • Deverified
  • Enchanted
  • Location: dreaming a dream of ballet in ballrooms, reading on rooftops, and snogging in Surrey
  • let's waltz into eternity
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #1626 on: November 13, 2012, 12:13:00 AM »
Granted, you have all the room you could ever hope for. You are now on a deserted island with 1,000,000 copies of the exact same book.

I wish I could paint anything I've read in perfect detail of how my mind imagines it.

Offline VenusEnvy

• The Paladin
  • Lady
  • Orgiest
  • Sex is like pizza, even when it's bad it's good
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #1627 on: November 13, 2012, 05:50:02 AM »
Granted but your pet is a horrible roommate. He's always late on rent never puts his dishes away and always leaves a mess in the bathroom.

I wish I could live on a slightly populated tropical island.

Offline Prefect Mos

« Reply #1628 on: November 13, 2012, 12:58:18 PM »
Granted. Your and Three of your Highschool bullies are transported instantly to Moruroa, The radiation keeping the island warmer than it should already. There is little in the way of plant life, and even less in the scarce fresh water. There is no where to hide. Soon the Trio find out that it was you that got all four of you transported to this hot undying hell. They Tie you up and debate your fate infront of you.. deciding to keep you alive as there slave in pentance. It is worse than the death they were proposing. There is nothing to help you commit suicide, even your attemets to drown yourself are thwarted by the ocean tossing your limp week self back ashore. Of corse you are used as the sexual outlet for the others, and truthfully its your main source of protean. Eventualy when you die prematurly of old age, you are judged at the pearly gates and sent to hell for dabbiling in black arts.

I wish Pueblo was more like Seattle.

Offline Dasheva Blackheart

« Reply #1629 on: November 13, 2012, 01:33:09 PM »

I wish Pueblo was more like Seattle.

WHAT?! Why?!?!?! *Coughs* I mean, Granted. But this causes the area to become crowded. Crime goes up and your house is broken into once a week.

I wish I could go back to Washington state.

Offline Prefect Mos

« Reply #1630 on: November 13, 2012, 01:37:00 PM »
Crime goes up and my house is only broken into once a week. How is that worse?

Granted. But do the the bracelet on your leg, your unable to leave TriCities.

Offline Songbird

• Our Lady of Optimism, Mistress of the Comma, Babe of the Bounteous Bosom, Saint of Submission, Patroness of Breast Men, Lady Lamia, Captive Princess, Tender-Heart, Cuddle-Dove, Sex Kitten, Sweet Devil, Birdy-Bells, Nubile Nerd, and One Wordy Wench
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • "They're real, and they're spectacular!"
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #1631 on: November 13, 2012, 04:11:23 PM »
I wish I had a larger closet.

Offline Prefect Mos

« Reply #1632 on: November 13, 2012, 04:16:19 PM »
oops , forgot to leave a wish on mine.

Poof. Your closet is now a doorway into N dinensional space. You soon get lost in infinte quantum worlds you starve soon pass out from dehydration.

I want a new doom kity.

Offline possiblejr

« Reply #1633 on: November 13, 2012, 06:36:03 PM »
granted, but it runs away after ten minutes

i wish i had a set of Dragon armor (from Runescape) In real life

Offline Prefect Mos

« Reply #1634 on: November 13, 2012, 06:46:34 PM »
Granted. But they have three adverse effects. First they turn you into a drop dead sexy girl. Secound they make you want to be out in public, all of the time.. being alone causes you pain, the more people the better. Third, they make it impoosible for you to say no if you know what I mean.

I want the same damn armor.

Offline possiblejr

« Reply #1635 on: November 15, 2012, 02:32:44 AM »
granted, but it has the same effects as the ones you listed and you become allergic to the internet

I wish i had a lifetime supply of ductape

Offline MsGaijin

« Reply #1636 on: November 17, 2012, 08:31:25 AM »
Granted, but whenever you're getting a supply, a genius in production and manufacturing makes them unable to stick, and their pretty colors fade within a day.

I wish I can harness the full power of my brain.

Offline Kaybee

« Reply #1637 on: November 17, 2012, 09:29:08 AM »
Granted, but the sheer knowledge and understanding drives you to complete insanity.

I wish I could travel the stars

Online Ritsu

• Rainbow Eyed Dreamer | Prettiest of all Bits | Angel | Princess | Her Precious | Red & Kaia's Threeway Wife
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Now you get to watch her leave out the window, guess that's why they call it window pane.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #1638 on: November 17, 2012, 12:29:10 PM »
Congratulations, you can travel the stars, however you are abducted by an alien race who's territory you invaded and are put on trial for declaring war on them.

I wish I had a TARDIS and the key.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #1639 on: November 18, 2012, 11:35:18 PM »
Granted! You have, along with these items.. realized you are the newest incarnation of our favorite Time Lord. Hello, Doctor! Ah but.. the Daleks are onto you. That word they love sooooo much to repeat over and over.. does actually finally happen. *lip quivers in sadness* Sorry.. you have been exterminated.

I wish.. I made no more mistakes. Not now, not ever.. not in this life or any future cycles.

Offline Curious UK

« Reply #1640 on: November 19, 2012, 04:21:54 AM »
Congratulations, you unfortunately died shortly after birth during your first cycle due to another's mistake.  On the positive side your soul has transcended beyond the infinite cycles and found Moksha (or its equivalent).

I wish... for the next person to make a wish to get exactly what they want with no draw backs. 

Offline JN

« Reply #1641 on: November 19, 2012, 04:28:59 AM »
Granted, but that person didn't make it here, so none of us get to see the results.

I wish I had made all of the right choices in my life and will continue to do so.

Offline SummerWhispers

• A soft whispering.....playful tease.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • Warming up this strangely cool season.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #1642 on: November 19, 2012, 08:00:20 AM »
Granted, but the now you have made all the right choices, but the right ones are not always the ones that make you happy, so now your choices are the most practical ones.

I wish enjoy my days off from work.

Offline possiblejr

« Reply #1643 on: November 19, 2012, 08:22:05 AM »
Granted, but the days you work are a living nightmare

i wish i was a ninja

Offline JN

« Reply #1644 on: November 19, 2012, 10:10:34 AM »
Granted, but the days you work are a living nightmare

Have you been spying on me?

Offline JN

« Reply #1645 on: November 19, 2012, 10:13:52 AM »
Granted, but now you've been diagnosed with MD and MS.

I wish that a truly honest person would win the US presidential election.

« Reply #1646 on: November 19, 2012, 03:18:13 PM »
Granted, only he is also evil and starts world war three. It ruins the nation and most of the people die.

I wish my RP partner would feel better. :(

Online Ritsu

• Rainbow Eyed Dreamer | Prettiest of all Bits | Angel | Princess | Her Precious | Red & Kaia's Threeway Wife
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Now you get to watch her leave out the window, guess that's why they call it window pane.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #1647 on: November 19, 2012, 04:14:35 PM »
Granted, but now they want to write the perfect reply and can't ever bear to send you one because they aren't perfect.

I wish I could read peoples thoughts without them noticing.

Offline Ruyin

« Reply #1648 on: November 19, 2012, 04:26:45 PM »
Granted, although it is translated into Hebrew .

I wish I could dazzle a fellow role-player with only one paragraph.

« Reply #1649 on: November 19, 2012, 05:19:47 PM »
Granted, only each person you dazzle falls in love. The kind of love that you simply can not return, even if you wanted to. Soon they become angry, they stalk you. One night, you're alone and they come all at once. Their blades enter you over and over again, all of their love spills out onto the floor. The last thing you see is all of them standing above you, watching you exhale that last breath. Only then, are they free from your dazzling paragraph.

I wish that would happen to me!