You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:54:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 2 Harry Potter Ideas! (F seeking M or F who can play M)  (Read 482 times)

Offline SlytherinDesiresTopic starter

2 Harry Potter Ideas! (F seeking M or F who can play M)
« on: October 03, 2011, 10:02:24 PM »
Hello! It's me, Sly. I have a few Harry Potter plots in mind! Here they are! ADDED 3 MORE PLOTS!!

PLOT ONE: Lillianna (My cousin loves that first name!) Potter, younger twin sister of Harry Potter, is sick and tired of everyone treating her like she doesn't matter because she's just the chosen one's sister and a Slytherin, and not some big important star or a Gryffindor, like her brother, Harry is. She is at the point where she wants to be known for something so damn bad that she doesn't care if she is known for something good or evil. She's even willing to join Voldemort, if it would give her the attention. It's sixth year, and not being accepted into the Slug Club was the final straw that set her to break down in front of the one person she hates the most, Draco Malfoy. Now, Draco has his dark mark, but he knew he only got it because he wanted the same thing Lilli did, except from his mother and father. So he feels like helping her, is like helping himself. SO, that's the main plot, just PM me if you want more details and have questions.
Me: Lillianna Potter You: Draco Malfoy

PLOT TWO: Lillianna Potter has been going to Beauxbaton Academy in France do to some certain difficulties when she was young. Now, in her 5th year she's transferred to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She's learned a few flirting techniques from her veela friends, but not all that many. She got sorted into Slytherin, and that's when she must choose where her loyalties lie. With her fellow Slytherins, or with her brother and the Gryffindors. Lillianna is pretty much set on staying with her brother, because she's not so sure if Slytherin was the right house, but Draco has another plan. Draco decides to seduce Lillianna and get her on their side. Let the war begin!

PLOT THREE: Lillianna has been dating Ron for a year now, and now in their fifth (or sixth. Whichever is fine) year and she's really tired of Ron. He's sweet and cute and all, but he's so cautious with her because he doesn't want to get on Harry's bad side. So Lillianna doesn't think he's all that good in bed. Too sweet and cautious for her taste. She wants a man who isn't afraid to pin her to the bed and give her what she deserves. Now Draco, hasn't exactly liked Lillianna, but he thinks she's hot nevertheless, so giving her what she deserves is exactly what he intends to do. Even if Lillianna must keep it a secret from Ron, Harry, and well...everyone else!

PLOT FOUR: During the final war (year 7) Lillianna goes out and searches for horcruxs with her brother, Ron, and Hermione. When they get taken to the manor and Harry and everyone else escapes with Dobby, Lillianna accidentally doesn't get to leave with them, and is stuck at the manor. She's made captive and their slave while the war goes on. She must cook for them, clean for them, and most of all, let them have her body whenever they want. This plot is mainly Draco/Lillianna, but it also can be Lucius/Lillianna, and many other pairings with Lillianna stuck as a slave at the manor. Both femmeslash and hetero is fine with me for this plot.
Me: Lillianna Potter You: Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy...(whoever my opposite is...at the time ;) )

PLOT FIVE: Lily Luna Potter (16 Years Old), daughter of Harry Potter, always had a crush on her best friend, Scorpius Malfoy. But she knew better than to say anything to him. Why? Because her father would never approve of a Malfoy. Hell, he didn't even approve of them being friends, but he knew he couldn't do much of anything while Lily and Scorpius were in school. Lily was sorted into Slytherin, because she overheard her father telling her twin brother, Albus (Yes, I'm making them twins, because age wise, it's appropriate), that being in Slytherin wasn't bad. She wanted to be the different one of her whole family, so she picked Slytherin over Gryffindor. Anyways, Scorpius is more of the player type. Never liking a girl once she liked him. But Lily is determined to tame Scorpius, and get him to like her, without directly telling him.
Me: Lily Luna Potter You: Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy

If you want to do any of these plots with me, either reply here or PM me. :) Thanks!

ALSO! Some of these are more romance/plot driven. But there will be plenty of sex too in those ones, so don't worry about that. ;)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 07:06:01 PM by SlytherinDesires »

Offline SlytherinDesiresTopic starter

Re: 2 Harry Potter Ideas! (F seeking M or F who can play M)
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 07:06:17 PM »
Bump! Added 3 more plots!