Kuroki's Cravings

Started by Kuroki, October 03, 2011, 04:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuroki

Hello there~ 
Thanks for visiting my thread.  As you might have guessed, this is where I will post plots that I want to do.  Read my notes.  Hopefully as time goes on, I'll post more.  If you want to modify anything - heck - if you have your own storylines you want to suggest, just ask.  My O/O thread is here.  That should be it~!

Notes

• Current posting is erratic, I'm still trying to get used to college sadly ;-;
  • Forum posting and/or PM only
  • Can play M or F
  • I'm looking for more plot than sex obviously, but if/when it comes, we'll have fun

High School Romance
Shy GirlxBad Boy [seeking M char]
Valentine Borough was the typical 'good girl' in Westmore High. In fact, some seen her near perfect; she was pretty, sweet, smart, shy, all the teacher's pet, and basically an all around good person. Even her family life was easy. At seven her parents had divorced. Fortunately ten years later - at her current age of seventeen - everything had worked out and she still had a close relationship with both, though she lived with her mother in a two bedroom apartment a few blocks from the school. Katherine's father on the other hand lived across the city, so she only got to stay with him once every moth or two. As for friends, she didn't really have what you would call a 'best friend'. Honestly, she didn't have any 'friends'. The people she talked to she talked to only in school. They didn't have her cellphone number, they didn't invite her places, they didn't even see each other out of school unless they just happened to be in the same place at the same time. 'Acquaintances' was what she called the few people she talked to in her classes, along with the people she sat with at lunch - and the only time she sat inside during lunch was when the weather wouldn't permit otherwise. So, will it be the same situation with the new transfew student?

Fantasy Action Romance
White WitchxDemon [seeking F char]
His name was Caleb, and he couldn't help but be drawn to her. He was tall, around six foot, and muscular. That itself made women stick to him like glue. But then his green eyes, spiky black hair, natural tan, and a masculine jaw helped all the more. Demon was his race, and he lived up to it well.

Her name was Horizon and she knew he would be the death of her. Fiery red hair stood out on pale skin and made her ocean blue eyes stand out as well. Five foot five was her height, and though she was small, she was powerful.

The story begins in each of their dreams. At fourteen Horizon dedicated herself to magic. Two years later she started to have nightmares about the wars between good and evil, the magical war between good and evil. In these dreams she was one of the main defenders for good, along with several friends. Usually something would happen and she would be left defenseless, and Caleb would save her, or try to. (Remember, at this time she still doesn't know Caleb.) Horizon never paid much attention to him though, just to the setting and those trying to kill her. Now Horizon was eighteen, graduated from high school, and the war was starting to worsen by the day.

When Horizon started to have these dreams, Caleb did as well. At first he didn't think anything of it, but eventually he started to pay more attention to the details and how he felt for the girl in his dreams. Now Caleb didn't like the fact that he was saving this girl he didn't even know and who was a white witch. (Caleb himself was more into the black magic.) So Caleb has decided to search this girl out and put a stop to such things ever being able to happen. Little did he know that was what fate wanted of him. Now the story falls into present day.