I should have known...(Sub F looking for Dom M or F)

Started by Pixietwist, October 02, 2011, 03:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixietwist

IDEA TAKEN- Thanks for the inquiries!

Smut level: Heavy
Plot level: Depends on partner's desires (I'm craving the smut, but love it when a good story emerges)
Post frequency: 3-4 times a week
Post length: 3-4 paragraphs
Pet Peeve: When people set apart character's conversation with color, bolding or other text formatting.  If that's a habit you prefer we're not a match.

The Idea:
So this isn't a very unique idea, I admit that, but it's a fantasy that's been bouncing around in my head for a while that I'd like to see played out.  Our characters meet online, both exploring their kinkier sides.  They grow closer, establish a relationship and your character begins to extend control over mine into real life.  Maybe your character gives her a morning routine (cum in the shower thinking about...), maybe there's a unique command to which she always responds the same (your character commands "say" she's replies "fuck"), our characters online shop together and pick out clothes for her and your character tells her what to wear (or what not to wear).

Today's she's upset, she can't spend the afternoon online with your character because she has plans with friends that she can't get out of.  It's ok, your character has plans as well, but your character insists she wears <insert outfit here> while she's out and that every hour she is to <perform some act>.  They end up at the same block party, it's the outfit that first catches your character's eye.  Your character watches mine and notes she sneaks off every hour...

The discovery could happen in other ways.  Your character talks mine into camming, and the second she appears...

Extra kink could be added in how they know each other

This story can pick up in their online interactions or on the day of discovery.  I see good ideas for both.

Possible pairings (would love to play out a first RL lesbian pairing theme, but am open to male counterparts almost as much)

No characters under 24 please.  I don't want the taboo to be a "young" thing here.  Can still have age difference, just don't want the super young.

Two couples live on the same street and do everything together.  Me with either the wife or husband of other couple.
Boss (me)/Assistant (you) f or m
Step mother/Step son/daughter (step only as far as incest themes, and would prefer that my character hadn't raised yours)

Open to suggestions

Required kinks:

All kinks are 100% consensual, my character may/will resist new things, but she will give in
Control - clothing, voice, orgasm control/denial
Pet Play - not constantly, but a scene or two
Nipple/Breast play
Humiliation - Especially through dirty talk
Danger of being discovered - "secret" public play

I'm open to much more, the above are just what I'm craving with this story.

Please PM me if the idea appeals.  Please do not post a reply here.