You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:45:30 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Have you thanked a Mentor today?  (Read 5324 times)

Offline TriesteTopic starter

• Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: In the middle of Happily Ever After with a dark Prince Charming.
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Have you thanked a Mentor today?
« on: October 01, 2011, 01:33:57 PM »
Most of you are aware of the Mentors. They flit around the intro boards, talking to newbies and answering questions. A lot of you knew that. What you don't know is that their job does not stop there. These volunteers guide our new members through the introduction process, they are the first members to welcome a newly approved member, and they are the members who send follow-ups each month to members approved the month before.

A lot of new members would slip through the cracks without them. There is no way that our approval process would function the way that it does without the Mentors. They are volunteers, and although they are not staff, they work just as hard as staff does. They are responsible for helping YOU, our members, get new writing partners, new ideas, and new friends. They help keep us thriving as a community.

When is the last time you thanked one? :)

For more information about what the mentors do, look here.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 06:06:01 AM by Neroon »