You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 08:03:56 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bonnie and Clyde - Romance in the Depression-Era South! (M/F)  (Read 239 times)

Offline ambrosialTopic starter

Bonnie and Clyde - Romance in the Depression-Era South! (M/F)
« on: September 30, 2011, 03:52:15 PM »
My flu-addled brain was inspired, and I absolutely had to make this request.

M/F, Historical (possibly Historical Fantasy), Light (open to moving this in NC or Bon territory, depending on my partner's input)

Inspired by The Civil Wars' song "Barton Hollow" (video hiding under the spoiler below), the film "O, Brother, Where Art Thou?" and, of course, Bonnie and Clyde.

The basic idea is that two people are on the run in the Depression-era South (not necessarily named either Bonnie or Clyde). Perhaps they're already romantically involved, maybe not. I'd like to brainstorm with my partner why they're on the run (have they committed a crime?) and other details. If my partner is open to it, I'd like explore the possibility of running this as a historical fantasy - the "mythology" of the South becomes real, in the form of ghosts, voodoo, and other legends.

I'm open to anyone who'd like to take the Male role, regardless of gender.

If interested, please PM me!