Craz's many fantastical ideas! (M looking for F)

Started by Craz, September 28, 2011, 07:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craz

Hey, everyone, after a while of no to it, I'm going back to forum RPs. I've had time free up, so I can give attention back to it and be able to post with the attention a thread requires. For a bit of an intro, I love to build story, plots, and characters. I'm a total sucker for it, and I love to craft a good RP with an intelligent partner.

First of all, I'm male, and most of the characters I play are males. These days, the majority of genres I enjoy lie in the speculative. Paranormal, fantasy, sci-fi. Heck yea, I love 'em. Vampires, werewolves, aliens. It's all good.  I tend to play switches and dominants, mostly, though I like shaking things up. A small warning is that, while I like to think of myself as very literate,  I am not long winded. My posts are around a paragraph, with introductions being longer. I am not a guy who writes mini novels, and prefer a "back and forth" style.

Now, onto what I'm craving. Here's a few ideas that have been tossed around in my head. If you see anything here you like, either toss me a PM, a reply here, or you can contact me directly on one of my messengers!

By the way, one thing that will get me interested faster than anything? If you're communicative. Having a partner I'm talking and discussing things with will get me interested a lot faster, and will get me into an idea a lot faster. I've got IMs, don't feel scared to contact me there.

Not Like Any Angel I Ever Saw

This is an idea of mine I've long had, around a group of supernatural creatures I created called Red Angels. They were a group of ladies who drank from the Fountain of Youth back in ancient times. Thy were gifted with eternal life, but with a curse. They, and their daughters, and their daughters' daughters, would be cursed with demons inside of them. They became succubi, feeding off of the powerful energies of lust. However, they have one salvation, male mates who can tame their demon, who are their destiny to be one with.

Hunt Me Like You Love Me HunterxParanormal

He was an orphan, raised by an Order dedicated to fighting that which went "bump" in the night. He is a Hunter, slayer of vampires, demons, shifters, and others of their ilk. She is a paranormal creature of power, a Queen of her race, and she thinks he might be the key to the survival of her kind. The two fight, and when they do, sparks fly between them, and even the hardened hunter can't deny that he has unexplainable feelings for her.

This can actually be played with either gender in mind, with myself playing the paranormal creature and my partner playing the hunter.

Hunk of Burning God God(dess)xHuman

This idea revolves around the idea of a minor deity(what pantheon they're from is totally up in the air) who finds themselves in love with a human. The god is madly in love with them, and offers the human lavish gifts, power, and a sensual feeling that this human's never felt before. But the human does not love him/her, even if a burning desire lingers in their mortal hearts...

Touch-A Touch-A Touch Me ActorxDancer

This plot revolves around a Broadway show. There are two leads. The male character is a homegrown country boy who made it to New York and hit it big after scoring a lead in a musical the previous year. He's on a new show, with a fabulous script and a buildup that makes it look like it's going to be a big hit. There's just one problem...his costar. She's a primadonna diva dancer, who has reportedly broken up at least one dance company in her career. The two of them have chemistry, but they hate each other. They dance and sing like they were born to, but every moment off stage is a fight between them.

Here's also a few different settings, just for inspiration and the like:

Series:
Jim Butcher's The Dresden Files: The best urban fantasy out there, in my opinion.
Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunters: Hey, immortal vampires with revenge issues duking it out with soul-sucking Atlanteans. What's not to love?
Joss Whedon's Firefly: Cowboys! In space!
Laurel K. Hamilton's Anita Blake and Merry Gentry series
The Buffyverse
The X-Files/Fringe: I love the idea of investigators looking into incredibly odd happenings.
Assassin's Creed: Because I'm a huge history geek

Some Kinks I'd like to explore:
Adultery/Cheating
Mating(for the supernatural plots)
Multiple Partners

Mysterium

SPROING!!!

FIREFLY? please please please? *begs ever so prettily* I miss rp'ing firefly!!
Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways!