More than a Mother (Interest Check - F seeking M)

Started by Zillah, September 26, 2011, 01:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zillah

This is an idea I’ve had for awhile, based on a Japanese doujin that I recently read.

My character’s a divorced mother –in her early 40s, fit and attractive, but no one’s mistaking her for a model, either. She’s a career woman, dedicated to providing the best possible life for her only child, a teenage son who’s a senior in high school. Though she’s very good at what she does and makes enough for her son and herself to live comfortably, she doesn’t particularly care for her job or her boss, and she doesn’t have much time for a social life. On the outside, she appears to have a wonderful life … on the inside, which she rarely admits to anyone, she’s quite lonely, and frustrated.

One night, when she comes home late – as usual – from work … something happens. Perhaps there’s a storm, and the power goes out. Perhaps she has a few more glasses of wine than usual. Perhaps her son’s had a particularly bad day at school. Whatever it is, the mother and her son drop their inhibitions for the evening, and engage in illicit pleasures with one another.

The next morning, while there’s some regrets, both mother and son can’t deny that they still have a certain attraction to one another. Over the next few days, they begin an affair with each other – one that they know has to be kept secret, but one that threatens to consume both their lives anyway.

I’d like this RP to be somewhat collaborative. While I have some strong ideas about what it ultimately should (and shouldn’t) be, I’m leaving the concept for the son character fairly open. If you’re interested in playing the son character, he can be shy and withdrawn, or outgoing and popular, or an inexperienced virgin, or have a girlfriend, or, well, whatever – it’s up to you. I’m also up for whatever ideas you might have for this, though I do want to keep it at least slightly plausible and realistic. (And I’d be more happy if you do have some ideas for this – I like collaborative RPs much better than ones where I come up with ideas, and my partner simply reacts to them.)

Important: While this RP will certainly have its share of sex and smut – the mother, wanting to please her son, is more than happy to indulge some of his kinkier fantasies, as well as indulging in a few of her own – I don’t want this RP to be nothing but sex. In addition to exploring the mother and son’s sexual relationship, I’m interested in exploring other things that happen between them as well. Does their relationship become romantic as well? How do they act around one another in public, in front of other friends and family? This part of the RP is as important to me as the sex … so if the RP becomes “lots of sex, short post explaining what we do between sex, more lots of sex”, it’s not going to last long.

Interested? Or have any questions? Please PM me.

Thanks for reading. :)

Zillah

Well, thanks for all the, um, enthusiastic responses so far. Wasn't quite expecting so many ... in hindsight, I guess I should've realized this might be a popular RP. ::)

I haven't decided anything yet. I'll be reading through a lot of PMs, O&Os, and posts tonight to see who might be a good fit, and will be sending out PMs after that - probably tomorrow at the latest. So as of right now, this is still open. :)

Thanks to everyone so far for your interest!

Zillah

This thread is now closed. Thanks to everyone who responded. :)