You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 02:35:29 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Bad Habit  (Read 10869 times)

Offline Mordred

Re: My Bad Habit
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2011, 09:43:53 AM »
Listening to that ticking little tap inside the loose part inside my head that tells me it's ok to wake now.. the same little sound that was only a few hours earlier taunting me to stay awake. It may be disguised but I see it forgot to change it's shoes.. thinks I don't notice! Ha! Yet still, here I am.

Offline Kazuume

« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2011, 08:07:34 PM »
Going to bed too late, ignoring the alarm in the morning, then complaining all day I'm tired.  :-\

Offline TizzationTopic starter

« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2011, 07:26:50 AM »
Dragging out relationships, because I don't want to hurt them. In the end I hurt them worse.

Offline Kazuume

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2011, 03:02:42 PM »
leaving half empty water glasses all over my desk because I keep forgetting to bring them back downstairs.

Offline Satin

« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2012, 06:03:01 AM »
Coffee addiction - and using this drug of dependence to stay up way passed my bed time playing somewhere on the internet.

Offline Zandra

« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2012, 07:56:39 AM »
Excessively pursuing passions while letting RL drift just outside my vision.

Offline BiTheWay

• Keeper of Sensual Souls and Love.
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • I am me, beautiful and strong.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2012, 11:57:17 AM »
Zoning out and daydreaming to where when I snap out of it, I have no idea what's going on around me.

Offline SummerWhispers

• A soft whispering.....playful tease.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • Warming up this strangely cool season.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2012, 07:25:24 PM »
Losing my temper, quickly and holding grudges for like well, forever.

Offline Mr Bigglesworth

« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2012, 07:31:53 PM »
Staying up past my bedtime.

Offline SummerWhispers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2012, 07:34:10 PM »
Always not finishing things, small things around the house , starting then moving on to something else before finishing the first thing...Do seem to have several bad habits to post here.

Offline Mr Bigglesworth

« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2012, 07:42:52 PM »
Similar bad habit - I have started so many projects, then once the mentally challenging part is done, I loose interest and never finish them.  It really drives me crazy.

-- I'm sure we all have lots of bad habits to post here if we are honest with ourselves.

Offline NightRabbit

• "Call Me Mr. Benzadrine, But Don't Let The Doctor In, I Want To Blow Off Steam..."
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Location: In the Forest of My Mind, Looking for the Light of a Dream
  • "Give Me A Pen..."
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2012, 08:34:55 PM »
My bad habit is talking/typing with these pauses that take too long. People lose interest or talk about something else before I finish my thought sometimes. >.>

Offline Mordred

« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2012, 11:10:58 PM »
One of my worst habits is.. how I sometimes (ok, frequently) tend to trail off with communication. It seems to mislead others into thinking my interest is lacking or simply not there when really that isn't the case at all. Which is ironic, really.. for when the show is on the other foot (I hate cliches but this says it well).. that same thing definitely does drive me quite mad as well. Yikes.. so yeah.. there it is. One of many. Oh so many.

In my defense.. giving me a good kick can be enjoyable. The path that this will create is one of two.. I will either try my best to make amends and prove whatever is thought.. is incorrect.. OR.. I will bite. But usually I will bite softly. Biting is, after all, how I get by in this chaotic world of humans. Yikes.. it's not easy being me. Don't laugh.. it's really not. :P

Offline TizzationTopic starter

« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2012, 12:44:52 AM »
One of my worst habits is.. how I sometimes (ok, frequently) tend to trail off with communication. It seems to mislead others into thinking my interest is lacking or simply not there when really that isn't the case at all. Which is ironic, really.. for when the show is on the other foot (I hate cliches but this says it well).. that same thing definitely does drive me quite mad as well. Yikes.. so yeah.. there it is. One of many. Oh so many.

In my defense.. giving me a good kick can be enjoyable. The path that this will create is one of two.. I will either try my best to make amends and prove whatever is thought.. is incorrect.. OR.. I will bite. But usually I will bite softly. Biting is, after all, how I get by in this chaotic world of humans. Yikes.. it's not easy being me. Don't laugh.. it's really not. :P

NICE POST!

As of late my badhabit has been energy supplements...

Offline Aeon

« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2012, 12:50:02 AM »
i have trouble seeing it as "bad", but it's definitely distracting..
smoking weed.

Offline SummerWhispers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2012, 04:57:00 AM »
Playing with the fun people here on the forums, instead of doing productive, like work.

Offline Angeliqua

« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2012, 05:42:59 AM »
Bad habits?  I don't think I have any...

Okay so my bad habit is not admitting to having them.   XD

Offline Mordred

« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2012, 01:20:00 PM »
.. when lacking proper motivation.. I lack.. motivation. Not always.. but on a lazy day like today? Yep indeedy. And I blatantly embrace this path that visualizes (when I squint) before me.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 01:21:13 PM by Mordred »

Offline MasterOfKittens

« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2012, 02:11:00 PM »
I give compliments people take the wrong way

Offline MasterOfKittens

« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2012, 02:18:08 PM »
Playing with the fun people here on the forums, instead of doing productive, like work.
Same here! For example I should be doing dishes right now :-[ :-[

Offline SummerWhispers

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2012, 06:15:57 PM »
Mmmm, perhaps not taking well to stress, as I am under a huge amount of it as of late.

Offline MasterOfKittens

« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2012, 06:20:45 PM »
Mmmm, perhaps not taking well to stress, as I am under a huge amount of it as of late.
Once again same here, we have a lot of bad habits in common -giggles-

Offline Aida

« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2012, 06:31:06 PM »
I don't sleep nearly enough, because I get distracted by the internet!

Offline Mordred

« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2012, 07:49:25 PM »
Yeah.. said it before.. a zillion times.. but procrastination will again and again.. forever and always.. be my biggest downfall. Hmm.. this and my lack of control when temptation comes and slides those juicy lips around my.. well.. whatever. Heh.. seems I then have oh so little will to resist.

Offline Sublime

« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2012, 07:54:02 PM »
I am overly sensitive at times.
I have a low self esteem so it is easy for me to take things the wrong way or misinterpret someone's behavior and assume they are mad at me etc.