You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:02:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Bad Habit  (Read 10844 times)

Offline Observing Trifles

Re: My Bad Habit
« Reply #175 on: March 28, 2013, 03:11:30 AM »
Forgetting my responsibilities. I'm terrible at remembering the things I'm obligated to do. :-( I want to get better...

Offline Blythe

« Reply #176 on: March 28, 2013, 03:47:20 AM »
I drink way too much soda. 2 liters a day is too much. Worst habit I've had so far.

« Reply #177 on: March 28, 2013, 04:01:35 AM »
^ I can relate, Blythe. On an average day, I drink three or four cans of soda. :/ It's not exactly two liters, but it's still more than I'd like to drink in one day.

Offline LadyLaothen

« Reply #178 on: March 28, 2013, 04:06:17 AM »
I am to trusting...

Offline mephistolies

« Reply #179 on: March 31, 2013, 02:48:16 AM »
Staying up all night. I stay up to much!

Offline DeadCell

« Reply #180 on: March 31, 2013, 12:24:04 PM »
Having E open on a tab all day long refreshing every 5 mins xD

Offline JohnTheGreat

« Reply #181 on: March 31, 2013, 01:45:06 PM »
I spend a LOT of money on stuff I intend to paint but never actually get around to painting -_-

« Reply #182 on: March 31, 2013, 11:58:44 PM »
Chewing on my lower lip. It seems to be a nervous tic, but sometimes I chew on it until it gets sore and bleeds. :-(

Offline brokenxxreverie

« Reply #183 on: April 16, 2013, 08:35:13 PM »
Eating lots of sugar >.<

Offline Tersius

« Reply #184 on: April 17, 2013, 07:42:06 AM »
I hold in my anger and pretend nothing is wrong

Offline PrincessAriel

« Reply #185 on: April 17, 2013, 12:53:09 PM »
I often end up hitting inanimate objects on accident.

Offline Funks

« Reply #186 on: April 17, 2013, 03:10:18 PM »
Having my headphones in at work and singing along- loudly.

Offline blue bunny sparkle

« Reply #187 on: April 18, 2013, 12:56:31 PM »
Checking E.... just for a minute...

Offline Mr Bigglesworth

« Reply #188 on: April 19, 2013, 06:12:38 PM »
Spending my time thinking of things to do do Bunny while she's trapped there ... That and my inability to resist sweet-tarts should they be available.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 06:14:34 PM by Mr Bigglesworth »

Offline Xandi

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. HUGS from the Queen of Hugs.....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: In Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #189 on: April 19, 2013, 07:02:16 PM »
Being addicted to E is my worst bad habit besides using the F word a lot when I know I shouldn't.

Offline blue bunny sparkle

« Reply #190 on: April 19, 2013, 08:08:38 PM »
Xandi... we have the same bad habits! 'Cept... I use a lot more of the bad words...

Offline Annisthyrienne

• Don't ever change. Just be yourself. Always. For everyone. Your spirit is love. Simply put.
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • "You make this life easier to live."
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #191 on: April 19, 2013, 08:41:27 PM »
Every morning I pick up breakfast on my way into work, and every morning I never eat it until it's cold and it's about 10:30 11:00 AM.  I get lost in work and forget to eat.  If i have to bring work home with me, the same is true of dinner I fix for myself.

Offline Daoine Sidhe

« Reply #192 on: April 19, 2013, 11:17:51 PM »
I'm fairly lazy, I'm afraid.  I don't do nearly as much work as I should.  Instead, I meander around the internet and neglect the real world...

Offline Annisthyrienne

• Don't ever change. Just be yourself. Always. For everyone. Your spirit is love. Simply put.
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #193 on: April 20, 2013, 06:45:07 AM »
I also try to type too fast to properly capitalize all of my I's.  ;D My fingers hit that shift key, I swear it!  But they just moved on before the other finger hit the I.

Offline Silverfang

« Reply #194 on: April 20, 2013, 06:56:05 AM »
hmmm... maybe that I stay way to long awake and then if I fell asleep while doing something on my mobile... I achieve to write interesting nonsense textmessages or phone calls in middle of the night to random people in my addressbook O_o

Offline Sixela

« Reply #195 on: April 27, 2013, 10:28:43 PM »
Eating nonstop all day especially when I'm bored. It's a good thing I work out!

Offline Daoine Sidhe

« Reply #196 on: April 28, 2013, 04:42:54 AM »
I have an oral fixation, as well as a textile fixation.  I mindlessly chew, nibble, or suck on things (like my hair, the tip of my fingers, the strings of my hoodie, the wires of my headphones... you get the idea); and I tend to hold different things in the webs between my fingers, or the bends in my fingers (like, again, my headphone wires).

Don't know if those are such bad habits as much as just strange ones.  Still...

Offline HannibalBarca

• Defiant General of Hopeless Causes * Henry Rollins for President campaigner * Mako-phile * Uncle Iroh in shades * Disciple of Dr. Cornel West *
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: At large, am tall. "People keep asking if I'm back. Yeah...I'm thinking I'm back."
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #197 on: April 28, 2013, 08:49:35 PM »
Yes, but little habits like those that are annoying to you may be endearingly attractive to others...or disgustingly offensive.  I myself find it cute.

I can forget names right after I've heard them.  I have insanely good long-term memory, and insanely bad short term.

Offline Annisthyrienne

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #198 on: May 07, 2013, 10:07:52 AM »
I have a bad habit of lining up my french fries and eating them smallest to largest.  In the case of chips, I have to eat the broken ones first, saving the whole ones for last, or if they're Fritos, then the most curly ones after the broken pieces, then the whole straighter ones.

I swear I'm not OCD.  I am in fact CDO, which is OCD in alphabetical order, as it should be.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 10:09:04 AM by Annisthyrienne »

Offline Ayahka

« Reply #199 on: May 07, 2013, 10:50:27 AM »
I have a reputation among my friends for being fidgety when watching a movie. Which is absolutely correct, and I tend to fidget because, well, I'm trying very hard not to talk. See, I love to talk during movies. To comment upon the action, or if there was something I particularly liked or disliked, or just riff on the movie MST3K style. I usually manage to control myself when I'm watching together with someone else, because my friends all hate me doing it. They just want to sit back and be absorbed in the movie, but I can't do that. I'm sitting there analyzing, making judgments and wisecracks as I watch.

I'm really trying to keep it internal, though, after one of my best friends got angry with me for ruining her movie experience when we watched Return of the King together -- it was during the scene when Sam rescues Frodo from Shelob, cuts open the web-cocoon and Frodo's staring, unhealthily pale face is exposed. That's when the words just escape me, without stopping by my brain first: "Oh no! It's Michael Jackson!"

This was, I must add, back when Michael Jackson was still alive. But my friend got really miffed, because that had been a very emotional scene for her, and she didn't appreciate the reference at that point.