Dirty Grandpa Plot (TAKEN)

Started by Lilium, September 25, 2011, 04:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilium

Setting: Modern

Plot: When a girl (16) and her father are found in bed together, the family keeps it quiet and girl is sent to live with her grandpa.  But on the car ride home, grandpa threatens to tell the authorities if she doesn't do what he says, picking up where her father left off with a BJ and/or sex in the car.  It can occur parked on the side of the road, while driving, out in the woods, at a rest stop, etc.  Up to you. :) 

Requirements:  None really. Grandpa can be fit or have a gut (I like the sound of a gut slapping against an ass.  ;3 ) Stubble, short-cropped beards and/or mustaches also feel nice on the thighs and other places, but are not at all required.
If you like, grandpa and his buddy(ies) can eventually have some DP fun, or an uncle.

What I'd like it to include (WARNING: EX):
occasional hard or light bondage,
watersports (in mouth, ass, vagina, on body),
spanking (ass and vaginal),
oral,
anal,
titfucking,
throatfucking,
cum facials,
light slapping,
hair-pulling,
cock/balls worship,
teabagging,
toys (vibrator and buttplug especially, but optional),
submissive female rimming dominant male (optional).

My character:
Name: Alissa
Hair: Dark brown, down to mid-back
Eyes: Green
Skin: Light tan
Body-type: Athletic
Chest: B's
Clothes: Girly. Fitted tees and skirts, sometimes knee-high socks.
Personality:  A straight-A student and a good girl, she does what she's told because she loves to please. The more she endures, the better she feels. 
She especially loves to be called a good-girl while being spanked, slapped or just ridden really hard.  She also loves it when the other person is loud when they cum, it makes her feel like they're enjoying themselves, which makes her feel good.  She does like to test the limits, however, if just to feel the rush of a good hard spanking.

PM me.  :D  I might not get back to you until a bit later in the day, though.  Work.