Where did my Muse get off to?

Started by MiaFire, September 22, 2011, 11:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deepestdesires

My first muse, a visual artist with a great affinity for sketching, was murdered by a beautiful half Filipino woman when she took my heart and beat it to a bloody, broken pulp.

I'm still breaking in the replacement muse. This one is more literary, but takes an infuriating amount of vacations. I can hardly write a paragraph without her skipping off to an alternate universe...

Insanityenviesme

Oh, if you find mine trying to peek under venus' dress, can you slap it silly and bring it back to me? It has a lot of work to do!

((Oh and pleasant welcome to Elliquiy, Miss Desires :) ))
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Grainne

She is surviving and, I'm glad to say, going to live but it was touch and go there for a while. She was hit crossing a busy street in 1800's London the silly idgit. I told her not to go time traveling without me, but does she listen? Noooo, and so now she's in the E.D. on lifesupport. Good news is that they downgraded her status from Critical to Stable now and she'll come around....after that I'm grounding her ass for life.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

OrchidofDarkness

My muse for writing has left me and I have no idea where he went on me he has been missing for several weeks I do hope for his safe return so he may help me create wonderful stories and poems once again.
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Mine wandered through what it believed was a petrified forest, only to find it was actually a jellified forest. Now, that crazy thing is slowly sinking into a wobbly blue version of quicksand. What it doesn't know is the depth is only 3.11 feet. I'm not exactly sure how it's being tricked but.. I'm going to let it find it's own way back to me. I think that pit might actually be an abandoned jello pool. Not sure. Yikes.. I don't wanna know.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Mine was walking by said forrest..fully aware of the jelly factor and saw Mordred's sinking..and stole her blue gummy bears.  ;D The little thief has now absconded to god only knows where..I'm thinking Eastern Europe as she always did want to see Prague.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

MiaFire

Mine was grounded into the Old Ages with no electric or internet, thanks to the damn Derecho that hit our town. She continued hiding from Mother Nature even after the electric came on, and called that she will be returning now that She is gone and internet is back. Yay!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

LordWedge

My muse has yet to be approved. And she forgot her password. And she SWEARS that's not really her security question, because she KNOWS what she'd really do with six tons of cake and it keeps saying that's the wrong answer.

Dovel

My muse has been random lately but I should not complain. She may tease me, hide, refuse to work when asked, toy with me just out of reach but she comes through eventually. Though I do need her now and once again she refuses to help.

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Ephemera

He took flight, some weeks ago, and left me with a handful of black feathers, and some diaphanous ideas about a fairy, a blue vampire, and a blurry, ink-smeared linen page.  It's quite like him to do this, but I think I dreamed of a way to lure him back last night.
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

Heh.. mine's on the roof, nursing a sugar high by overindulging on blue gummy bears and raisinets.. keeping an eye out for an ink-smeared muse.. hoping it can join. Ahh, but I have a newly installed jello pit waiting to capture any naughty muses and any other wayward creatures that wish to be slathered in shining blue goo. Mmm.. what a thought. Taps at my lecherous cells. Might have to dive into that pit myself, as well.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

My muse is stuck in Mordred's newly installed jello pit and is completely covered in blue goo...such a naughty little muse!

Mordred

Mine is lurking in that very same jello pit.. closing in on Cole's muse.. heh.. being also a very naughty thing. I have taught it well. Jeez.. I feel like Obi Wan Kenobi.. with fangs. And less marbles.
*See Pillory*

DeadCell

Lurking for those sweet sweet brains again...

*moans* Braaaaaains *moans*

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

SpiralSpider

My muse got bored of anxiously waiting for replies and went off swimming.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Dovel

The sound of breaking glass echoed through the house as Dovel's muse leapt from the coffee table to the couch, her hands over her ears, yelling "Na Na Na I can't hear you" over and over again. Her antics had knocked over the plates and cups, sending them to the floor in a shattered mess.

"You come back here right now and help me with this post." Dovel begged as his muse jumped off the couch and ran from the room laughing at his futile attempt to get her to help.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

DeadCell

Braaaaaaaains! *munch, munch, squelch* >_> Braaaaaains!

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Zandra

My muse is mostly silent and laughing quietly while my PG13 brain child waits for approval - or not.  ;D

Chantal

Mine is running in forest with cherries on her long ears, laughing. I am going to catch this naughty spirit this evening  >:)

Mordred

^--- Walking along twisted sidewalks with it's neck bent to the side (like that really helps).. listening for that muse running through the forest laughing. And I am squinting (again.. does that really heighten the sense?), keeping an eye out for my listening muse. Not to do any actual writing. Nooooo.. I just wanna pelt the thing with jello.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

My naughty little muse is hiding behind the couch, pelting me with dust bunnies and laughing merrily!

Mordred

*works out a deal with Cole's muse.. supplying it with jello cubes, also.. to pelt her with.. just because he knows.. he knows with every fiber.. she will wear it very well on that lovely skin* ;D
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on July 11, 2012, 06:25:25 PM
*works out a deal with Cole's muse.. supplying it with jello cubes, also.. to pelt her with.. just because he knows.. he knows with every fiber.. she will wear it very well on that lovely skin* ;D

My muse begins to pelt me with jello cubes...and as I wonder where they came from, my skin is smeared with blue jello and it suddenly hits me and I know who the culprit had to be, so I scream out, "Mordred! Quit conspiring with my muse!!!" as I roll on my couch laughing merrily.

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on July 11, 2012, 07:49:30 PM
My muse begins to pelt me with jello cubes...and as I wonder where they came from, my skin is smeared with blue jello and it suddenly hits me and I know who the culprit had to be, so I scream out, "Mordred! Quit conspiring with my muse!!!" as I roll on my couch laughing merrily.

Mine.. hears something.. real faintly.. as it hands, in a daze, more and more jello cubes over to Cole's muse.. watching the mesmerizing sight below of her covered in blue jello.. like an unsuspecting creature caught in the gaze of a dastardly vampire, ironically. Ahhh, and I.. through the eyes of my muse, I also.. watch transfixed. With a wide grin upon my lecherous and hungry face.
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on July 13, 2012, 05:56:15 PM
Mine.. hears something.. real faintly.. as it hands, in a daze, more and more jello cubes over to Cole's muse.. watching the mesmerizing sight below of her covered in blue jello.. like an unsuspecting creature caught in the gaze of a dastardly vampire, ironically. Ahhh, and I.. through the eyes of my muse, I also.. watch transfixed. With a wide grin upon my lecherous and hungry face.

Grabbing my pillow to try and deflect the jello cubes from hitting my face, I spy the guilty little buggers and catch them in my gaze, and I smile, one of those steal-your-heart kinda smiles...and as they pause...lost in the beauty that is my smile...I begin to sing to them...a haunting melody that lulls them into a deep and happy sleep...and as they yawn...close their pretty little eyes and curl up together behind my couch...I grin and grab a blanket, covering the lovely little muses. Then I turn...and begin to hunt for the vampire who aided them in their jello attack...for I will find him, Oh yes, and I will sing a song for him that will capture him in my spell...and then I will...pelt him with tons of pink jello cubes! ;)