News:

Main Menu

Partners

Started by Keelin, June 27, 2005, 02:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keelin

My partner doesn’t role-play, but he has no objections to me doing so,
Just wondered what other peoples partners did, or think of them role-playing.   :)
'The first and foremost erogenous zone is in the minnd'

Vandren

Well, I was a gamer for . . . 14-15 years before I met my wife.  She's not a gamer, but we met at a LARP via a mutual acquaintance.  So, nope, she's not a gamer but has no problems with me gaming (otherwise, she might be ticked by the 110 RPG books I own).  ;)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Lancis

i am single but always mention the fact that i am a gamer to future romantic interests :)

I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Lord Drakestone

My wife has told me that I can look so long as I don't touch, but I think she will allow me to touch if it is only your imagination.
Man blinded by the light of Creation, turns away from it and  bows to the god that appears before him.

Hunter

It's just pretend touching, then?
*wonders how his S.O. feels about pretend touching but suspects that she doesn't mind very much*

Lord Drakestone

You misunderstood me Hunter, I said I only touch their imagination, I did not say what I ask them to imagine or what they should imagine we are doing.  Touching an imagination allows you to doing anything you can graphically describe.  What the question become can you describe well enough for your imaginating partner to imagine what you have suggested doing and reacts accordingly.  Think of it as interactive story writing.
Man blinded by the light of Creation, turns away from it and  bows to the god that appears before him.

Hunter

*was being sarcastic*

Lirliel

Mine doesn't really get bothered by it, just as long as I don't do this type of thing in real life he has no problem with it. Plus he'd rather have me act out my fantasies here then on him ;)
He's a bit of a prude :P
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Keelin

Mine goes for the look but dont touch thing too, and playing here is no worse than reading or writting a 'naughty' book.

He not a prude, just not very good on the story side of things.
'The first and foremost erogenous zone is in the minnd'

GolGol

My gf looks over my shoulder to see what kind of ideas I come up with in my twisted little mind. She thinks it's really fun and sometimes gives me advice on my writing :D
My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

3ldr1tch

My partner is a bunny boiler that would cut my dick off and feed it to me if she knew what I was doing ....

... but seriously. She TOLERATES it. She thinks I'm immature for playing "Make Believe"  witgh other people.
The most merciful thing in the world is the inability of the human mind to correlate all of it's contents.

- H.P. Lovecraft ("The Call of Cthulhu")

Lord Drakestone

It a heck of a lot better than playing make-believe games with yourself or your sock. ;D

Arander

*hides LaShanda the sock puppet from sight* Uh...Yea! What he said! I mean come on, who wants to play with a sock puppet?

Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

On's & Off's

Justy_W

Well, I've been gaming for like 7 years.  My gf has only been gaming since she met me several months ago.  She doesn't mind, she has even joined my irl games.  As for on here, she goes back and forth.  :)

Terri

I've been rping since I was 18, starting with tabletop and graduating to the net and what it offered. I've done AD &D, VtM, Star Wars, Star Trek etc. I met my husband 23 yrs ago on a blind date playing AD&D. We just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary last week.

He used to be bothered if I rp'd, especially this sort of rp, but he's changing and doesn't care as long as it doesn't interfere in how he is treated and cared for.

As long as he's kept happy, I'm allowed to play and spread my imagination wings here.

Dark Embrace: Queen Marlinda
Crystal Hearts: Lady Katherine
Dragon Valley: Lessien
Lost City: Oyushi
White Castle: Atara
Runaway Tails: Kara
Hidden Love: Caroline
Temple of serpents: Brin
From the sky: Krel
"The Beast": Mari (?)

AmberMK

My girlfriend doesn't rp a whole lot, but she does a little bit.  She mostly does pen and paper games like D&D, but she is involved in a couple of online PBEMs too, though they are mostly low volume.  She has even been known to engage in a bit of chat from time to time!  *nearly faints at the rarity of it*  She knows the full extent of my rp, and I get the feeling she is amused by my online antics.  She likes to listen to me describe the woes of my characters, and then poke fun at me, although she always does it in a loving manner.  It's ok... my characters are cooler than hers, so there.

ZK

As for me? I'm simply single and gaming. >.> Never had any luck with the love life. So, I'll live single as it is. Despite there are a few suitors who would try their damnest to make it otherwise. O.O
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Valkos

No partner, but RP'ing has become a pretty big part of my life.  I think it is closely tied with my neverending interest in learning at least a little bit of everything, Jack of all trades, master of none.  While I have no gf, I would want someone to share that interest.  Of course, if I did have a gf, I'm not sure how she would feel about my rping here...lol. :P
Hogwarts: Denora Crabin, Ebyn Farmer
Urban Arcana- Yancey Square: Zi, Chang  "Daisy"
Dark Side of the Senshi: Kaiou, Michiru
Elven Maiden vs. Human Barbarian: Unther/Telen'mar

*have AIM, YIM, ICQ, and MSN  feel free to say hi