Looking for M/M games: teens, xdressing and some BDSM essential

Started by Haibane, September 17, 2011, 08:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

For a while now I have been keen on trying some cross-gender play and have enjoyed RPing male characters. I haven't found enough writers however who are consistent and eloquent enough to maintain sufficient games to whet my appetite. If you're a competent, imaginative writer, either male or female, and you'd like to write a teenaged male human character in a setting involving BDSM (either D or s roles) and who enjoys some forced feminisation or cross-dressing I'd love to hear from you.

I'm especially inspired by the adorably cute 'girl-boys' in Po-Ju's artwork and doujins. I'm not going to link to any however, since some of the images depict people of questionable maturity. Let's just say that all my games will be obedient to Elliquiy's rules on the minimum age of characters for sexual situations so please don't approach me if you want to do things with younger characters.

As for specific settings and stories I have a few inspired directly by Po-Ju doujins as well as some ideas that always appeal, often centring around Japanese high school students and an alternative fantasy version of our world where slavery is practiced but for specific plots and settings please PM me. I also become hot under the collar in stories where gross old men abuse cute teenaged boys.

All elements of BDSM, mental and physical are fine with me. Where boys are concerned, cross-dressing is almost a must and I can head off towards the extreme end of things with certain fetishes such as bestiality.

I can dominate or submit, though I only submit cautiously and need to be comfortable with my writing partner first. For a long while now on E I've mainly been writing dominant roles.