You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:22:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lets Play!  (Read 283 times)

Offline SabbyTopic starter

Lets Play!
« on: September 15, 2011, 10:38:01 PM »
This is where we can either post Lets Play's or voiceless play throughs or just high schores/highlight reels to show off how awesome a game is or how much it sucks.

I'm starting with Genji from the PS2, and an absolutely stunning 301x takedown.

Genji: DoS 100 Kill Challenge

Offline Shjade

Re: Lets Play!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 11:46:01 PM »
Ugh, the 100 kill challenges. x.x

Those things were monotonous endurance tests more than anything else. I loved the look and atmosphere of Genji, but I really hated those challenges, moreso in Hard mode (where you don't level up or get new gear except the rewards from those challenges, so you pretty much have to do them to do any reasonable amount of damage later on).

That guy certainly makes it look easy, though. Very clean execution. Odd that his best previous score was only in the mid-50's. Wonder what timing he was messing up.

Offline SabbyTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 11:55:56 PM »
I would say he was using the QTE stuff on the heavy guys. Some of the timing with certain units was just unfair unless you used it twice to slow time even more.

Offline Shjade

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 12:17:38 AM »
Possibly. I'm trying to recall when I did those challenges (which is hard since I tried to block them out when I was done x.x ) and I can't say I remember doing that much rolling/cartwheeling around the big ones, so I'm thinking I must have just Ningen'd them, too.