You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 12:13:46 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: "My Topics" is too short  (Read 873 times)

Offline JeramiahhTopic starter

"My Topics" is too short
« on: November 29, 2007, 03:11:05 AM »
I'll admit it; I have too damn many games. Current count is 22 active games, and that's not considering that one has two threads. On top of my OOC and character threads for the collection of eight games... and I have 25 threads saved on that list.

However, I used to have a lot more games saved there, ones that have, mostly, gone inactive, much to my disappointment. However, I discovered the hard way, when you have more than 25 threads, the lowest numbered ones vanish. No second page, no continuation; they're just gone. Highly distressing, since my oldest game is also one of my favorites, and it was quite disconcerting to see it vanish from the list.

Any possible fix for this? (Aside from "drop some games"... I actually plan to add another, relatively soon. >_>)

Offline Xillen

Re: "My Topics" is too short
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 05:25:21 AM »
Technically, they're not gone, but just don't show up there. I discovered the same problem, though I had enough games on my list that I could get rid off. The email activation still works, even for the ones that do not show up.

Offline Bliss

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 10:00:54 AM »
As Xillen said, they aren't gone - you can get to them thus:

Go to your My Topics.
Above the list is a link to go to your Notifications Page.
When you click that link, you get a list that looks very much like your My Topics... but if you go to the bottom there are number links to a second page, where your older games can be found!

(I had the same panicky worry once upon a time and found this quite by accident. Quite serendipitous!)

^_^

Offline King_Furby

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 02:43:58 PM »
22 games..wow. Are you sure you're only one person?  ;D

Offline Bliss

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 02:47:13 PM »
I have 36 gamethreads. But, uh... several are dead/defunct delayed, and... uh...

*hangs head* I am a freak of nature.

Offline King_Furby

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 10:51:50 PM »
I only count active games. I got three here about 2 on AOL. But thats pretty much my limit of games. though i wish i could handle more.

Offline JeramiahhTopic starter

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 02:49:46 AM »
Yeah, the, uhh, 22, is all active games. Or, were, two weeks ago before I left. Though some were moving towards defunct.

But, yeah... I just like having all my threads and their statuses in one place.