You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 03:56:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A nitpicky bookmark thing  (Read 362 times)

Offline NileGoddessTopic starter

A nitpicky bookmark thing
« on: September 12, 2011, 01:47:37 PM »
Would it be possible, in the bookmarks section, to be able to jump straight to a specific page? I use a combination of the 'unread replies' page, and bookmarks. As it stands, you can only jump to the beginning of a thread from you bookmarks, but it would be nice if there was an option to jump straight to the end of the thread, or select a page.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: A nitpicky bookmark thing
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 01:57:18 PM »
You can go into Look and Layout in your Profile and click "Show most recent posts at the top" so that when you enter a thread the posts are shown in reverse time order with newest at the top of page 1.

Would that help? 

Offline Lilias

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 01:57:36 PM »
The little page-and-arrow icon on the far right of each bookmark will take you to the first unread post on the thread. That could be the last post, or even pages back from the end, if the thread moves fast.

Offline NileGoddessTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 02:00:27 PM »
Ah, I didn't even see that. That would help, thanks!