You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:55:01 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Yarac Yrrah's Yearnings (F/Any)  (Read 369 times)

Offline yaracyrrahTopic starter

Yarac Yrrah's Yearnings (F/Any)
« on: September 10, 2011, 12:49:30 PM »
Hi!  Thanks for checking out my thread.

I'm biologically male but I prefer to play female characters.  I welcome partners of any gender or orientation.  I'm interested in stories and relationships, not quick sex.  My characters have psychological depth and act and react realistically and not simplistically.  My prose style is spare but I take care to keep the story flowing.  I'm usually pretty adaptable.

I'm asexual in real life, so my Ons aren't straightforwardly sexual.  One is power: I like it when my character is strong and capable.  The other is love: affection, relationship, romance.  If you can play a character whom my heroine could reasonably love, I'll follow you almost anywhere.  In terms of sex scenes, I'm willing to write anything that doesn't gross me out.  Scat grosses me out, sorry.  Anything else is at least negotiable.

Here are a few basic story concepts I'd particularly like to try.  They're vague because they're flexible, but I can flesh them out as necessary.    I'm interested in any genre beyond the mundane, and I enjoy building plots and settings.   I welcome input and new ideas.

The Assignment (High Fantasy): A warrior is sent by her goddess to accompany you on your quest.

Can You Do This?  (Gifted Students): The new girl has great potential but is shy and naive.  You encourage her to use her powers in... interesting ways.

The Dating Game (Superhero): A heroine tries to find love in her copious spare time.

Nightmare Of Nightmares (Urban Fantasy): A young woman learns that there really are hidden predators in the darkness... and that she has the potential to be one of them.

The Mentor (Superhero): A budding heroine and her mentor find their relationship growing in a way neither of them intended.

The Roommate From Hell (Gifted Students): Your new roommate is so powerful that even the teachers are scared of her.  For good reason....