~Flexible MxM Plots~ (Fantasy/some NonCon)

Started by AithinTheElf, September 07, 2011, 10:19:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AithinTheElf

I'll keep this short and simple, just to make my ideas clear.  And of course, if you have any similar ideas, let me know! :D

~A New Toy for the Prince~

The Lathlaeril Wood is visited by the Prince of the Valley (your character) and his men...  Lathlaeril Wood is the home of the elves (much similar to Rivendell), fair and beautiful.  The Prince is of course there on business, but will he be able to contain himself when he sees Aithin Lathlaeril, also a prince..? 
Aithin is a shy, quiet elf, very androgynous and slightly vulnerable.  He doesn't understand what signals the Prince is giving him, since elves are the most virgin minded of all races.  The human Prince is lustful...and nothing could replace the one that he desires.  All will become clear when he begins sneaking into Aithin's bedchambers late at night..

~Naughty Prince~

(Willing to do a Human/Elven/or Vampire setting)

Avery Pritchard is a sixteen year old rich boy with the attitude of a spoiled, bratty child.  He is a small 5'1, with the commanding presence of a General.  He does what he wants, says what he wants, and no one, not even his parents can stop him.
Avery has blonde hair cut just above his shoulders and bright blue eyes.

I'm looking for someone who'd like to play his new male servant/nanny.  This character slowely gains control over the boy by reprimanding him, spanking, and other increasingly sexual acts.  Avery eventually learns not to be so frightfully naughty.

~The House Master~ (NonCon)
This is a Harry Potter related rp.  Severus Snape, as we know, is the Potions Professor and Slytherin House Master.  Snape suspects that Avery Pritchard, the Slytherin student has been up to Anti-Dark Lord activities with some Gryffindors.  Avery, shy and timid, refuses to say anything...  Snape trys to scare it out of the boy, and eventually threatens to resort to rape..  Looking for someone to play Snape!

Wedge

I love the sound of the first one.

Smaug

I've been trying to contact you, please get back with me, I would like to discuss our RP. Thank you and I hope we can continue to RP together. ;D ;D
Muse(s) mood: Good
Would love: Roleplays
Ons, Offs, Plot Ideas

Normally does M/M very rarely does F/F or M/F

AithinTheElf

New update!  Elven stuff...I highly enjoy playing elves. :D