Subduing a Jedi (Star Wars) [NC][looking for M dom]

Started by elfguy, September 05, 2011, 12:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Xilana is a young Twi'lek Jedi assigned to protect a Republic diplomat. What she ignores however, is that the diplomat is corrupt, and that the instant he sees her, he wants to have her, he wants to possess her body. So when the two are alone, he starts behaving inappropriately towards her, touching her, until he finally takes Xilana and abuses her, forcing her to pleasure him.

The Twi'lek is conflicted. She doesn't want it, but she has orders to protect that man, so even though her training would allow her to subdue him, she can't risk hurting him and instead has to take the abuse and endure. But as he keeps fucking and abusing her, she slowly discovers a submissive side inside of her and starts liking it, until she becomes his play toy, and despite her training and skills, is transformed into his sex pet.

For this RP I will play Xilana and I need someone to play a male corrupt diplomat. At first she'll resist his abuse but always restraining herself since she doesn't want to hurt him, and as he successfully makes her submit, she will start liking it and do anything he wants willingly. The abuse can be strictly sexual although I'm also fine with extreme stuff, beatings etc.

----