You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:08:38 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Any capsuleers out there?  (Read 317 times)

Offline MarkFischerTopic starter

Any capsuleers out there?
« on: September 04, 2011, 01:47:23 PM »
Elliquiy seems like it's pretty attuned to the MMO scene so I'll throw out the question; does anyone play EVE Online?  I wonder if it's possible to roleplay a roleplaying game hehe...

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Any capsuleers out there?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 02:59:09 PM »
I know it's been attempted at least once.  Sorry, though - not an MMO player myself.

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 03:11:14 PM »
I played for a while.. till I like like half a trillion isk relocating for my corp. Got bushwacked by a gate hunter. He blew up my transport ship and something like 9 months worth of work went bye-bye.. last I heard my corp was still hunting the guy and his buddies though.

Offline MarkFischerTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 10:35:50 PM »
I've been playing off and on for three years.  I know what a loss like that does to your incentive to want to play the game.  It's one of the obstacles to get over if you want to play for any length of time.  I once lost a POS and all the attachments (essentially a space station) after buying and moving it.  Oh did it suck!

Offline Ryuja Tsukikage

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 09:45:52 PM »
I had actually wondered this question myself! I've been playing for only about a year, but had to quit in the past couple of months. I loved it though, I had a lot of fun playing and have done a lot of things in my short time of playing. Though the last thing I remembered doing was Gallente Faction Warfare, since it was a thrill and quick and easy kills. I had a blast with it.