You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 12:23:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: "Sword of Truth" variation interest check.  (Read 1553 times)

Offline alxnjsh

Re: "Sword of Truth" variation interest check.
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2011, 08:16:08 PM »
I would be interested, though I do have to admit 2 things right of the bat...

1. I have read books up through the deal of Rahl and then the one that goes back to Zed's youth. I'm afraid any of the more recent books will be foreign to me.

2. I absolutely fell in love with the TV show even though it took vast liberties with the books.

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2011, 03:50:27 PM »
I liked the TV series as well, though I realize that they're quite different and that this would be based on the books and not the TV series.  Very sad that they cancelled it.

Unfortunately, I'm not looking to run more games right now.

Offline klamity

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2011, 05:31:09 PM »
If you're looking for people still I'd love to join. But, two questions for you first..

1. What time setting are we playing in? During the 'main' series, the in between period after the events of Confessor and Omen Machine, or new setting during The Omen Machine?

2. Do you need an archer? :3

Offline AndyZ

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2011, 07:58:36 PM »
I think this was more of an interest check than an actual offer to run a game.  There's definitely interest, though, if someone wants to step up.

Offline Sarah Morgan

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2011, 06:00:06 AM »
I'm not sure where the original person who put this thread up is at, but there's definitely at least some interest, if someone has any concrete ideas.  I haven't read The Omen Machine as of yet, but I do have it.  I just haven't found time to read it yet.  I've read the main series, all except for the prequel, although I'll admit it was several years ago, so I'd have to refresh my memory on things.  If someone ever does decide to take on this project though, definitely count me in.