You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:27:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: How the clock ticks.  (Read 730 times)

Offline ShrowdedPoetTopic starter

• Sexual Deviant
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Don't tell the pirate that I'm under his bed. . .
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
How the clock ticks.
« on: September 03, 2011, 02:24:56 AM »
Itís those times when you know that youíve fucked up but donít know what that even means.  When consequences are unclear and lines are blurred too far.  Black and white washing together in a furious gray storm.  Itís those times when you learn that everything is relative.  When logic steers you into an unfathomable truth that youíre really no better than any other man.  Suffocating moments when guilt eats at every fiber in your body but you know that what you did was right.  Shedding the tender outer petals to dawn a thicker skin.  Growing and forever changing.  Rights become wrongs and wrongs are suddenly so very right.  The world a topsy turvy upside down tango in glass slippers.  What are you to do when you must question and look deep for who you really are?  Fear licking at our hearts as we worry that we may not like the person reflected back.  Words and ideas and feelings sloshing around in your gut unsettling your heart.  So many things you wish youíd done better and times that youíd wished for the knowledge that age had brought.  Different eyes to the very same subjects.  How are you to stand when the foundation below your feet is quickly crumbling?  These are the challenges that make the person.