You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 06:34:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: OnLive  (Read 214 times)

Offline AselliaTopic starter

« on: September 02, 2011, 12:45:33 AM »
Well, I've heard a lot about OnLive over the past few months, and I thought it was pretty cool. It's a streaming game service, basically as long as you can run the small OnLive program, when you buy games from them, itll stream the game (and your input) much like a video, and allow you to play them at max settings, despite not being able to otherwise. I got two games from them recently, and they do a LOT of neat deals.

Have any of you tried it?

And sorry if this shouldn't be posted here, but they're doing a thing where if they get these 45000 likes on facebook, they will sell Arkham Asylum for 99 cents.

That's the link, I hope we get it. Because it needs the likes by 45000 likes by the 6th. I'd really like the help, just because I really would like that game for a dollar, haha. I hope it's not bad of me to post this here, I just thought i'd share the service, because I think it's pretty neat. It doesn't have all games out there, but it's very good if you have a decent connection.