You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:12:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Star Wars Saga. [Lesbian themed]  (Read 556 times)

Offline sithgodTopic starter

Star Wars Saga. [Lesbian themed]
« on: November 18, 2007, 09:58:42 PM »
I will be running the following solo game. Looking for 1 player.

The Empire has risen. The Jedi Order has been destroyed, their blood was spilled over a thousand worlds. The Jedi are all but extinct. Yet some escaped the purge. A young Padwan who by chance survived when her master did not, has found herself on a remote desert world called Tatooine trying to survive in a hostile galaxy.

Requirements:

Gal player only sorry guys

Rules: Saga edition as published by Wizards of the Coast

You do not have to own the books.

Characters have to be done quick. I can help if needed, but I have been involved in games where it has taken 6 weeks for characters to be done. It takes less than an hour to do so we should be able to have then done in a week or less.

Regular posting. Its the only way games move along.

I am not a grammar Nazi. I really don't mind if you talk in past tense, present tense, third person or first. I don't mind if you swap. I am more interested in your reliability of posting and taking part. Firefox has a spell checker so sure use it if you have it. But its a game for fun and not a exam paper on the English language.

Sexual content:
Very heavy. I have nothing scripted but the possibility in a harsh environment exists for rape, bondage, bestiality,  water sports and so on. Doesn't mean it would happen but there is a chance. Best to consider it a very kinky game.

Character age: Any you want as long as it is within the guidelines of the TOS.

Any questions or interested PM