You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:36:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Trouble Navigating the Site D:  (Read 330 times)

Offline ForgottenDreamTopic starter

Trouble Navigating the Site D:
« on: August 30, 2011, 02:18:21 PM »
Hey guys, i'm still new to this site and all but i am having a LOT of trouble navigating the site.  It may be due to the fact that i've never used fourm based sites before but i am having a lot of trouble getting around and viewing my posts and stuff.  The main thing i am wondering about is the how can you tell one someone has replied to your post/checking your posts.  Are the only ways to do that by going through your profile, checking your posts and then clicking on the exact thread you have and then seeing if anyone has replied to it?  To me it seems like a hassle and if there are any other ways to do that that would be greatly appreciated if someone could let me know >.<.  I guess just the only main thing revolves around checking posts >.<

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Cheers,
Forgotten Dream

Offline Avis habilis

Re: Trouble Navigating the Site D:
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 02:26:09 PM »
Have you tried the "new replies to your posts" link? http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=unreadreplies

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 02:26:52 PM »
Oh.... well don't i feel like such a blonde XP ahahah... sorry bough that!

Offline Avis habilis

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 02:27:30 PM »
No sweat. Elliquiy's a big, complex machine. It can take a while to learn where all the fiddly bits are & what they do!

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 02:28:28 PM »
It does definetly seem to be that way >.< I just would love to be approved so i can start roleplaying the non fourm way cause it's truthfully not my thing >.< though i will try!