News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The New Call Girl [M seeking F]

Started by Dray, August 28, 2011, 10:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Looking for a female writing partner who can be detailed and descriptive and average about 3 to 5 paragraphs per post.  Grammar and spelling is necessary as well, however a few mistakes here and there is fine for I know I make a few mistakes myself from time to time.  Posting speed should be about one post per day, more would be great and less is tolerable.  Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Your Character:  A rather young a naive woman that has found herself in some sort of debt, maybe she is trying to pay off a lawsuit or college, or whatever really.  She can live on her own in a small apartment, perhaps needs money to pay the bills or lives with her parents still and needs money and an opportunity to get out or she could even live with a roommate.  Basically you would be playing a young female who becomes an erotic dancer to earn some cash for the side.  She would be working in a big city at a place with a lot of high rollers, it's more of fancy and classy setting rather than a dark and dirty one.  Her body and cute face gets her in rather easy, the owners of the strip club know she will be a hit as long as she opens up and does her part.

My Character:  He is a very successful, powerful and rich businessman.  He in only in his thirties but already is at the top of the technology world with his investments and family inheritance.  He has a large estate and has a lot of influence.  He attends the strip club, often holding business meetings there with other high end investors and that's when he spots a new face, your character and is intrigued.  Immediately he offers her a large sum for a private dance in one of the back rooms, though once back there he does not intend to follow the no touching policy and makes your character and offer she cannot refuse.

Basically my character would offer her a job as his personal "assistant".  It would start with the transaction in the back room of the gentleman's club where he would offer her money to go beyond just teasing him with a dance, but to also tend to his erection with her hands and mouth and leading up to sex.  The job offer would go from there in which she would become his personal call girl who must be ready whenever and wherever to service him and listen to his requests in order to earn that big fat paycheck at the end of each weak.  Basically she becomes his own little personal hooker, his money whore...his pet.

Here are some elements I would like to include:

-Having her wear certain outfits/clothing/lingerie

-Watching her dance/shower/dress/masturbate/etc

-Have her branded with sexy tattoos and piercings

-Video taping/photo taking of her and their sexual activities

-Public scenes like sex in the back of his limousine/movie theater/hotel balcony/public restroom/public transportation (like under her skirt on a subway)

-Office and work scenes such as on his desk, against a large window over looking the city, or even is private jet when they go out of state/country for business trips would could entail sex in many exotic and adventurous places

-Light bondage and pet play, such as leash and collar

Dray