Aisling's Cravings ;) (F looking for M)

Started by Aisling87, August 26, 2011, 07:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aisling87

Ok, so here are some of the pairings that I have been wanting lately! Plots and ideas can be negotiated very easily...I'm open to anything!
If you PM me, please put which RP you are interested in doing as the subject.

Anything crossed out is taken or I'm not interested in doing them at the moment. Anything with * I am craving.

Basic Ideas
-Incest (NO mother/son or aunt/nephew)
-Older man/Younger woman
-Older woman/Younger man
-Furry *
-Superhero/Villan

Orc Warrior (M)/Human Woman
-During a violent war between humans and orcs, a young woman is captured during a raid. She becomes the leaders sex slave, but even during her strongest of protests, she enjoys being taken by him. (I would love to discuss this or change the plot completely.)
Inspired (kind of) by this picture http://www.nonk.info/worldoffantasyfiles/3d_art/unic/images/Orc_Warrior_wallpaper.jpg

Woman/Ghost (M)
-Things were going great between a young woman and her boyfriend. Then one day he was killed in a horrific accident and it completely turned her life upside down. For weeks after his death she cried and cursed the fates for doing this to her. When she first sees his ghost, she thinks she is going crazy. Then she sees him again and this time he is able to touch her. Soon things are back to the way they were between them. The only difference is that this time, she is the only one that can see him. (Just a very basic plot, can be discussed and changed)

Married Woman/Lover (M-older or younger)
-The husband becomes impotent and is not able to sexually satisfy his wife. After a long discussion, they decide to find a live-in lover for her, of the husbands choosing. So the husband sets out to find the perfect lover for his attractive wife. One that will satisfy her in all of her needs, no matter what they are. The only catch; the husband wants to be present and watch (not participate) while they have sex. 

Officer (F)/Criminal (M)
-A female police officer does everything by the book. She is tough and doesn't deal with anyone's bullshit. She is one of the best, getting men off the street and into jail. But there is one thing no one knows, she sneaks into the jail cells and has sex with the men. It is almost a compulsion for her to do it, she is unable to resist taking what she wants from them. I would play the female officer and whomever chooses the criminal role can play either one prisoner or mulitple. This is just a rough idea and not well formed so it can easily be discussed and changed.

Beauty and the Beast *
-This is pretty much based off of Disney's Beauty and the Beast. It's what happens between the two of them behind closed doors or out in the open, before he becomes a man again. (Human/Furry[Beastiality])

Receptionist (F)/UPS Man (M)
-Every few days the UPS man comes in to make a delivery to the quiet office. At first the flirting was light and fun, but one day they want more. So they go into the dusty back room to fulfill their desire for each other. Except one time isn't enough. Now every time he makes a delivery to her office, they sneak away to the back room.

Teacher(F)/Students father
-A single father has been having problems with his young son ever since his wife left him. His sons teacher has noticed the childs rapid decline and calls the father in for a parent/teacher meeting. But things lead down a totally different road when they find each other attracted to each other.

Teacher/Student
-A high school student starts to misbehave during class. The teacher approaches the student one day after class to discuss his attitude and is surprised to learn that the student has developed strong feelings for her (or him). The teacher tries to talk the student out of their crush, but the student will have none of it. One day, the student corners the teacher after school and they start this wild love affair. (This could either be a male student and female teacher or female student and male teacher!).

Mom/Son's Best Friend (any variation on this)
-The best friend thinks his friend's mom is hotter then hell. Of course, the mom has noticed what an attractive man he was turning into and can't help but fantasize about having an affair with him. She throws a huge summer party and tells her son that he can invite his friends over. The tiny bikini she wears pushes the friend to his breaking point and he corners her in the house during the party, only to be surprised that she was more then happy to let him touch her.

Pirate Captain/Female Pirate (any variation on this)
-The Capitan decides to take a female onto his ship full of men. She quickly proves herself capable on the ship, but the capitan can no longer ignore her and wants to learn if she is just as capable in his bed.

Cowboy/Innocent Young Lady (any variation on this)
-A lone cowboy rides into a small town. His stay there raises suspition among the townspeople. Inlcuding the owners of the tiny inn he is staying at when their young daughter catches his eye.

A Gentleman/Innocent Young Lady (Victorian time period)
-He is a friend of her older brothers. When she is presented to society he realizes he has to have her no matter what the cost. Using her brother as a disguise to see her, he begins his slow seduction of her with stolen kisses and secret touches.

Mermaid/Young Sailor(M) (any variation of this)
-While out sailing a young sailor sees something in the floating in the water. To his shock it looks like an injured or dead woman, but as he pulls the body onto his boat he realizes that it's more than a woman, it's a Mermaid.

Elf Warrior/Human Woman
-A forbidden romance starts when the paths of two totally different people cross by chance. A woman, out jogging through the woods behind her house, stumbles upon an elf warrior out patroling. Getting over their shock, they are quickly drawn to each other and fight that pull ever step of the way. Never had the human and elf worlds collided before and no matter how much his people tell them it's wrong, they always end up seeking each others comfort.   

Warrior/Princess (Futa)
-A famed warrior is promised the hand of a lovely princess for his great success. There is a huge celebration and a lavish wedding. On their wedding night they are both astonished when, while they are together for the first time, a cock begins to grow above her clit. Neither of them know how to react to this new development. The princess is horrified that she now has a massive cock, but to her amazement, her new husband is intruigued by this new development. They begin to explore her new growth with many pleasurable outcomes.

Bodyguard/Rich Man's Daughter
-A rich man hires a bodyguard for his wild and out of control daughter. The daughter pushes the bodyguard to his limits with her rude and taunting behavior. Soon enough, he snaps and they become wild, passionate lovers, hiding it from her doting father. (This is one of my more undeveloped ones, but it can easily be changed around!)

Please read my O/O's!!!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=78779.0

Aisling87

Lloyd1213

I like your idea of a Victorian time period RP. PM me if you'd like to get something started.

Aisling87

Aisling87

~UPDATED with Woman/Ghost and Orc Warrior/Human Woman