It's been a few years, I think, since I've been around. Of course, since then, I've had a few new ideas and changed my mind about others as well. So, I'm going to post something more or less new. These ideas are listed in no particular order. Most of these ideas could be posted in a range from Light Solo to NC-Exotic, depending on the characters and ideas involved. I also enjoy discussing new ideas and plots, so if these ideas don't quite interest you but you like some elements, let's figure out something fun.Konoha AU
: Sure, we have the whole Kyuubi thing early on, before the RP, in fact, takes place. But while we may have that, other things are not around- the threat of Akatsuki isn't here. The peace between the various ninja nations has been more or less kept (skirmishes are somewhat common, but nothing more than that yet). Konohagakure and Sunagakure enjoy a more or less stable relationship (though only after Gaara takes over Suna). This means that I'm hoping to play the setting several years after the timeskip, which will make everyone of the Konoha 9 'of age' for use in a place like Elliquiy here. Of course, although I don't mind playing one of them, I'd rather use my OC and you're welcome to do the same. I do have a basic character outline for my OC available, if you're interested.
- Wanted: A member of the Hyuuga clan, perhaps (and yes, they still have their "Cage Seal"). The Uchihas are not wiped out, but were instead purged in this version of the setting- their numbers have dwindled, but not down to Sasuke like it is in the manga/anime. Instead, they continue to lead the Konoha Police alongside the Aburame and Inuzuka clans. My character is a member of the Akado Clan (if you're not familiar with it, I don't blame you. They had very limited exposure to fans in the anime or the manga). If you decide to play as the 'canon' characters, feel free, and feel free to change them up a bit if you'd like.
: This kinda goes pretty easy, I think. Mute boy meets supernatural girl. Supernatural girl takes a liking to boy. A kiss, and the bond is made, but one that links their minds. This link makes the girl stronger and makes the Ashikabi useful during a battle as well... as long as he can keep a look out for his Sekirei, she can see what he sees. At some point, the pair (or, potentially, trio) manage to escape the city somehow, before the second stage of the Sekirei Plan is unveiled. After this, they must dodge hunters while seeking a full-out escape. Perhaps, if someone's willing to play as two Sekirei, one of the hunters might be turned to serve the Ashikabi she's chasing?
- It all began simple enough. A walk to the train station from his home in the suburbs of Shinto Teito (or Tokyo, take your pick), then a ride on it that took half an hour to his stop to get to school. So why, tell me please, was the entire road demolished suddenly when something landed in it? When the dust cleared and he managed to realize that he had only been knocked out by flying debris for a few minutes, who or what was that female figure in the middle of the crater? And why was she looking around as if trying to locate something important? It didn't help when a dark flash, and then a second, came up along the edges of the crater and left in their wake two dark haired female figures in what appeared to be very revealing outfits.
The day just kept getting stranger and stranger... He'd heard rumors of strange things happening in the city recently. Rumors were flying all over the message boards online. But what in the hell was a Sekirei and an Ashikabi? The words meant something, if the posts were to be believed, but no one knew what they meant. As Arik looked at the three figures, he had a feeling that somehow... they were related to them.
- Wanted: Basically, supernaturally powered people (male and female both) are sent into the city to find their Ashikabi (master). They respond well to those they like, and have a sense that allows them to feel for their master (like an empathic link). I'm personally looking for a female or two to play with, and things are certainly somewhat perverted when it comes to the Ashikabi and their Sekirei. A kiss from their Ashikabi alone is a powerful thing for a Sekirei- it unleashes their full powers for a limited time. Just imagine what more than a kiss might do?
- Plot: Aliens have come to Earth! The problem is... they come in peace? The goal of the aliens is to share worlds with the humans of Earth, and those who have wanted more space to breathe and live jump at the chance. The problem is that it can take years to reach the destination of known habitable planets that are nearby, and can take even longer to arrive at a newly discovered habitable one. But for many human families, the ability to start over is always a strong urge... This would probably be a Light-Exotic RP. What I'd like is to have my human character meet up with and befriend one of the aliens. It doesn't have to become sexual, but the Light-Exotic would cover that possibility anyway.
- Wanted: The aliens could be just about anything, but I would recommend having them be humanoid. Possibilities could be any of the more human-looking aliens from Star Wars or Star Trek type series or anything in between (I am quite the fan of Twi'leks). There could be more than one alien race, but first contact would likely be made by aliens that more closely resemble humans. This idea is somewhat based off of the anime Asobi Ni Iku Yo!, so if you know that one then this idea might be a little easier to work with. I would enjoy RPing with someone willing to play as two non-humans: culture shock could be quite a bit of fun.
: The world is a strange place, sometimes. Kingdoms sent their children to other lands in exchange for continued peace between them. What, then, might happen if one such princess was lost during her travels? What if she's not quite lost... but on her own mission, one that she wishes to complete before reaching her originally intended destination?
- Wanted: My character's just a minor nobleman, the son of a duke in an out-of-the-way valley. When a princess or even a queen-to-be appears before his home seeking medical attention and/or assistance to continue her quest, whatever shall a gentleman do? And if she requires an escort, as her previous one died in the effort to get her to safety (likely occupying a group of bandits or a monster from going after her), then he is certain to assist her. However, she may neglect to inform him after she has recovered that her escort is supposed to never touch her unless in an emergency... .
- Plot: The mission could be to enforce a treaty, but there'd be all sorts of issues along the way. Personally, it might be interesting to see the female lead traded-off with a rogue female lead (of perhaps yet another race), with some sort of issue between the two women and/or my character. I would think that the second female would be against the mission that the first is on, and we could go from there. Or, perhaps it's simply a romance between the female royalty and my character, one that she knows better of but he would not know is prohibited. By the time he catches on, it'd be far too late. Many races are accepted: Lamia, elves of all sorts other than Drow, and Draenei, to name a few. Medieval Twi'leks could be interesting (yes, I know, they're a Star Wars species) too.
Favorite series that I would RP in (as a non-canon character):
El Hazard (What if Ifurita's dimension-jumping the three students and a teacher wasn't just limited to those four? It'd be fun to see how another earthling would survive in this setting.)
Crest/Banner of the Stars
Record of Lodoss War
Fate/Stay Night (Not completely familiar with the setting, but the premise is great)
Shin Megami Tensei/Persona (P4 would be perfect)
Suikoden (the video game series, namely #1-3 or 5)
Naruto (again, just to make sure that it isn't completely overlooked from above in this post)
Asobi Ni Iku Yo!
Other settings of Interest (also, not interested in RPing as a Canon character in these):
Star Wars (Jedi and Sith are done to death. If the force is involved, let's try something different, okay? Gray Jedi would be fine, though.)
Superheroes & Villains (Willing to RP with canon and original heroes and villains)
Additions: various pics of characters I wouldn't mind RPing as. Granted, I prefer not to use a canon character to any series, so these would be 'original' characters that just have the appearance of the character in the pics. Just makin' sure that's understood.
This is a pic of what my character could look like in a modern setting.
This, or the next one, would be the one I use for the Guardian RP.
This, or the previous pic, would be the one I'd want to use for the Guardian RP.
I'd likely use this for the Konoha AU.
I wouldn't mind using this one for the Konoha RP either.
This is the one I'd use for a modern-based or sci-fi based RP, most likely
If my character got transformed somehow, this could be the end result.
Another version of a medieval character I wouldn't mind playing as.
If any of these ideas, or pics, catch your interest, feel free to message me, via messenger or the forum. I don't bite (much) and I'm always happy to discuss potential RPs that are more original than those that I have posted so far here.