No longer a kitten, now a Tiger. (F seeking anyone for M/F or M/M plots)

Started by midnightkitty, August 21, 2011, 07:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnightkitty

Hey there! I'm glad you stumbled on this little page, cookies? *puts fresh homemade cookies out for everyone to munch on*

So I've slowly been evolving my tastes as I learn to write with some very talented people here on E. Thus I am looking for a challenge. I want to be teased and tortured until I am forced to evolve and therefore become a better writer. As a result I am coming up with new plots and for each one a more detailed description of what I am looking for. Each one will have it's own post as I learn how to describe and tantalise and re write them as I go.

I will roleplay many many things so if you have an idea feel free to come talk to me, I would adore you if you did.

Please don't post in this thread but by all means PM me. I will love you forever, after all who doesn't feel great when they get mail? Hopefully hear from you soon, you naughty thing you! *wink*

Currently craving:
Plots
- Redemption
- Hidden in plain sight

Fandoms:
- Tmnt
- Bleach
  - OC x OC
  - Renji x Byuakua
  - Ukitaki x Shunshui
  - (Insert male cannon charecter here) x OC (either female or male)

midnightkitty

Redemption. MxM Angst, romance and very very dark. Elements of D/s, bondage and perhaps some non-con

Skin so pale it matched his own, except for that creamy essence of life that distinguished her as human, even as it slowly faded away.  Her hair was waist length and black, a curtain of silk that flowed over her prone form, barley covering the dark nipples on her large round breasts, flowing into a small waste and flaring into ample hips. It had been so long since he had seen an hourglass woman walk the streets proud of her body. Modern society had taken care of that, women thinking they had to be tall and thin, like skeletal corpses walking around with there fake tan, fake blond and fake eyes. Her eyes used to sparkle with  an emerald fire but now they stared at the ceiling, glazed and black in death. He felt something twist deep in his gut, long pale fingertips reaching out to gently brush strand of silken darkness from her neck were two small puncture wounds could be seen at the junction of neck and jaw. Pale diamonds glinted at her ear and he smiled.

Over the last few days he had watched her, watched her love of laughter, of books of anything sparkly. Watching with amusement as she fretted over nothing and put gold glitter in a thin tasteful line upon her eyelids, emphasising the warm green of her eyes. Days of picking the perfect time to catch her scent on the wind and feel his fangs lengthening at the subtle perfume of her skin, her blood as it filled the air. So sweet, a musky loveliness that had tested his control no scent had tested in decades, perhaps longer. A pang of sorrow filled him...the feeding had gotten out of control she hadn't gone under his enchantment when he stared into her eyes, hadn't moaned and writhed under his touch like every other blood apple had.

She had shouted, cursed even fought back, raining blows upon him, trying to pry him from her. Nothing had worked, the fight only caused his beast to rage out of control. He only meant to take a little after putting her under...but it had gone all terribly wrong. And this feeling of pity, of regret it was so strange. It had been so long since he had felt anything other then disdain and the need. Suddenly his breathing picked up, so fast he was almost hyperventilating.  Grief and despair filled him and struck to his very core. So distraught he fled...not to his day time retreat but to holy ground. The blessed and sanctified ground were his now stood cased him pain, a dull burning that ached at him, told him to leave to stay away from such a holy place.

The great stone cathedral loomed through the darkness, spires and gargoyles with there twisted hate filled faces glaring down at him. He took a step forward. It burned. Light shone inside, a candles and lanterns causing the glass stained windows to shine in so many colours onto the ground below. Another step, this time two, a shriek filled the air. His, it was quickly silenced his teeth gritting them as he struggled step by step until he walked to the church doors. Carved wood, polish to a high shine with wrought iron handles stood in front of him. He pushed them open, every muscle shaking as a blast of wind rushed over him causing him to take a step back and his hands to grab the door, holding on so hard that he left a hand print in the wood.

The wind dies down and a voice whispered in the back of his mind, why was he here? Why would he bother when it hurt him so. His soft voice echoed in the still empty air. “I have to know” it chimed like bells but had a heat to it that promised only the most amazing sexual delights. “I have to understand......and repent". A howl sounded, lines appearing on his shoulders and back the ruby red of blood, as his silk shirt fell to the ground in ribbons. Trickles of blood ran in little rivulets down his milky flesh, his back arched hissing in agony and his hands turned to claws in his pain and rage. Still he walked into the cathedral, pain searing along every nerve, causing every muscle to spasm as blood dripped down his torso and over his hips, staining the linen pants and soaking into the leather belt.

Lips were pulled back in a snarl, defiance written all over his features. He fell to his knees finger/claws tearing up the plush red carpet that ran up the aisle between the pews. He whined, high and pitiful as the burning sensation started to take it's physical toll. Smoke started to rise from his skin, pale flesh turning red and black as if invisible flames were starting to spread along his arms and  legs. It was worse as he moved every agonising inch to the alter were a life size Jesus hung from his cross. “PLEASE” he screamed, terror and need echoing in his voice. By the time he made it to the alter chunks of flesh had burned away, leaving the white gleam of bone showing in certain places and destroying his handsome visage.

He lay there smoking and dying one hand stretched out in a plea, resting on the white wood alter were a white and gold cloth hung over the edges, one corner red with the blood from his hand. He had almost given up, almost let his sapphire eyes close and rest from there wide eyes pain filled gaze and then something seemed to stir in the still air. Outside thunder and lightning echoed and a thousand screams of agony railed against the cathedral but on the inside a soft pearly glow fell onto his features. It was excruciating, unlike anything he had ever felt and he burned, burned to nothing and yet not once did he cry out for it to stop, the only words that passed that lipless mouth and black fangs were I'm sorry”.

Suddenly it stopped, the pain, the burning, everything and he uncurled looking at his hands in amazement. He was whole, untouched, as beautiful in his flesh as he was before he had made this pilgrimage for forgiveness. Ocean eyes looked up, shiny and swimming with unshed tears and saw a figure. Sandy hair and golden/hazel eyes looked down on him with a natural expression and it was at this point that the vampire noticed the shadow of great wings. Back to the chiselled handsome face, so much more masculine then his own and that expression was truly natural, nothing like any human could pull of. The being spoke, his voice filled with the sounds of trumpets, love and forgiveness.

The holy Father hears your plea, Dartanion and thus he has welcomed you into his house. He has not forsaken you but not yet forgiven you. You seek answers but you do not yet know what questions to ask. I am here to guide you...to help you find the path. Know this, you regress even once and the Father will weep as your soul is given back to the unclean one.”

Given back?”

“Yes...for the Father sent our greatest warrior, Michael to fetch it from the depths of hell. It is here on the earthly plane, held in a secret place so that no demon or angel can claim it. Only you and your actions can decide whether it is taken to heaven to join your fallen family or back to the circles of hell for eternity”.

The vampire, who was still on all fours nodded, his hands curling into fists and a steely expression passed his eyes. He could do this, he would find the answers no matter how many riddles this angel threw at him.

“What must I do?”

Looking for someone to play the angel and teach my lowly vampire what it means to have a soul. Would like to start this from the moment that the vampire goes to the church, the angel watching him from above before getting his orders. There will be a few miner characters that can be shared, other angels, demons etc.

midnightkitty

Sherlock Holmes with a twist. MxM OR MxF Mystery, historical, supernatural.

“What is it now Watson?”

“A case Holmes and this one you will take.

“Why on earth would I want to do that? The petty problems of upper crust London do not interest me”

“Well the darkness of this room is simply fascinating!” Watson's sarcastic tone sounded exasperated as he marched into the smelly, smoke filled room tripping over the clutter that his best friend had left lying around. Stumbling his way to the window he threw back the heavy curtains letting fresh air and sunlight strike through the haze that was Holmes sanctuary as he sulked.

Turning to view his friend he rolled his eyes as he watched the man rub his bloodshot eyes, wincing at the bright light. “There have been five murders all over the city, all of prominent lords and ladies.  I have examined them myself and there is something strange about all of them. Not to mention the way they died”.

It was indeed strange, each body had been found with strange satanic and pagan symbols painted in the victims own blood, each body cut up nearly beyond recognition and for the life of him he could not figure out what had done it. He had spent years in the army and seen all types of weapons and nothing caused the kind of damage that had been seen on these bodies.

“A serial killer is terrorising London Holmes.”

Charecters loosly based from the latest Sherlock Holmes movie. Looking for someone to Play Holmes. If MxM then I am happy to play Watson. If MxF then we can share Watson and I have an interesting young girl who is central to the plot that can be Holmes lover.

midnightkitty

Hidden in plain sight. MxF or MxM Historical, fantasy, Inter racial pairing.

The land of Shuntar holds many kingdoms filling with many magical races, to the South is the wealthy kingdom of Shintaro Were the Emperor and his 1st wife rule the war lords of this Oriental land with the Iron fist of the imperial army. There son, a great warrior with no interest in politics and every interest in martial arts travels with a small band of trusted followers, playing diplomat to the other kingdoms that war amongst themselves. Far to the north were King Ondine rules from the great forest (filled with strange and magical creatures and the domain of the elves) to the frozen waste lands of the north were he is aliened with the ice hunter tribes, a political battle is waged for the alliance of the Shintaro. The party is lavished with anything that they might desire but nothing holds interest for the prince who wants to be left to his martial arts and his scholarly pursuits. Nothing until a great black cat, almost as large as the sacred tigers from his homeland, with a wide silver collar, studded with saphires, is led to him at the end on a chain.

The party surrounding the prince is both appalled and curious, animals are never shown such disrespect in there kingdom...yet it is fascinating and like nothing they had ever seen. For the prince, it is the look of almost human intelligence in it's eyes that captivated him and he reluctantly accepts the gift. But what will he do when he finds that the great cat is far more intelligent then he thought and will he ignore the warning of the court mages about never taking it's collar of?

Looking for someone to play the Prince and to help me discover more about this cat and what she (or he) will do to get the Prince to realise she isn't just some animal.

midnightkitty

Dance for me baby MxF Historical, dark, angst.

Pettit was a fantastic dancer, prized for her exceptional voice and skill at the burlesque but just as she was starting to get somewere she was sold. The little french girl went kicking and screaming and killed her noble owner before he could rape her, but the things he did do to her scarred her mind for life. She fled to London, taking on a different name, a different look the little cute girl she had been before. But not without help. He had found her on the streets on London, took her in, cared for her, built her strength back up and never once asked her for her past of for any...favours. It was while she was walking in the gardens that he heard her sing and asked her what she once did. She changed for London, but the city would make her change further still. He took her to the best burlesque club in London, an underground place of course. Yet it's known for the luck it gives it girls, often boosting them up into professional singing in less...exotic area's. The Maám of the place doesn't need any new girls and she already has her star. Will she ever get a chance to dance on the stage again?

Looking for the man that finds Pettit on the street and helps get her back on her feet. I Know it needs work but I really want to give this a go. ^^

midnightkitty

The bloodwolves. M/M/M OR M/M/F Supernatural, werewolves, fantasy ect

For generations the little village on the edge of the sister woods have been living in the shadow of the wildlings, the last of the kingdom of Aleria to follow the old gods and the old ways. There Liege Lord leaves them to there faith, letting them take care of the woods and the wildlings that live amongst them, happy to leave them to their myths and legends as long as it does not impede upon the lands laws. They are all but forgotton until a bastard son of the lord, gotton on some tavern whore when the Lord and his bannerman marched to war, found a dying blood wolf. A breed thought to be long extinct. The she wolf lay dying with intelligent eyes, pushing two pups to the boy, one albino, fur so white it made the surrounding snow look grey with eyes like fire filled Ruby's the other unnaturally black as a shadow with eyes like emeralds.

What will happen when the boy finds that the legends of the blood wolves is correct and how will the Lord take it when there secret is out?

Looking for someone to play the wolves if M/M/M otherwise I am happy to play the she wolf and the Lord and a few other side characters if M/M/F. I know this needs a lot of work but I would be forever grateful if you were to help me flesh this plot out a little more and play it through.

midnightkitty

midnightkitty

Updated my cravings list.

NOTE: I'm seriously wanting to do MxMXF right now so if your into this please for the love of all that is holy PM me!!!!