First Timer - F for M

Started by angel8264, August 20, 2011, 05:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel8264

Hi everyone!

I hope I'm doing this right since its my first time on here.

Firstly, if you're a stickler for correct grammer, i might not be the person for you - as you can see i don't necessarily always follow the rules :S. I would like to add, however, that i do follow the rules when it comes to spelling, and it really annoys me when others don't!

So, if you can get past this, here's an idea i've had...inspired by a book i'm reading. I won't give away the whole storyline as it will be interesting to see how the story develops and how it differs from the book. In general, these are the kinds of RP's and would be open to ideas which might be similar!

I'm living in a flat in the middle of London. It's a three story victorian house with two occupents at the moment; myself on the 2nd floor and the owner, an old lady, on the 1st. so the third floor is up for rent. You're looking for a new place to stay in London having transferred from the south (the coast possibly?) because of your job (you're a psychologist). When you come to view the flat, I'm inside the front door checking it has been locked properly, I shoot you an unimpressed look as you interrupt me, and wait for you to pass. As you walk upstairs you notice I'm checking the door more than once.

I'll leave the rest to interpretation, but if we're really stuck for idea's i definately know where i'd like this to go :-)

I'd definately like this to be a more romantic RP, but one which is a long term one where we get to build a relationship through the story.

Thanks!

Gerald

Greetings, and welcome to Elliquiy. I can easily see you do know how to spell, and I thank goodness for spell check every time I sit to write (which is every day either for role play of publication). As you can see I am gerald, lower case lettering intended to reveal I am human just as most of us are.

I'd be interested to discuss your idea of the flat with a vacant floor, and as far as a psychologist, I can hold my own if that is what your heart is set on. Had I my preference I would be an artist or author, but I won't demand you alter your fantasy if we get to co write a tale of romance and budding love. I have written many stories of a lot of types, but romance is one of my favorites so long as at some point the details of sexual and sensual entanglement are involved. Long term threads are the absolute best, I have had them on here that lasted, litterally, years.

Let me know if you're interested in visiting about a role play with a hopeful romantic...
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0