You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 01:50:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Current Story Ideas- Awakened, Invasion, Bad Boss (F seeking M/F)  (Read 367 times)

Offline magikalTopic starter

Hi, here are the three ideas I'm thinking of right now. If you are interested please PM me. These will all be games done on the various threads/topics here. I'm looking for a partner that posts 3 to 5 times per week (or more) and has basic grammar/vocabulary skills.

A. Sci Fi Setting (Near future).- Me: Awakened Character   You: Co-plotter/GM
A woman wakes up in a strangers bed, in a strange body, with no idea how she got there. She has to figure out how her body changed into that of a hyper perfect, working girl's body. Something has went wrong and she regained her consciousness.
My partner would work on me with the plot and then play my character's partners. Mostly consensual acts except the beginning.

B. Fantasy Setting- Me: Elf Princess You: Human Scout
An Elf Princess falls in love with a human ranger at first site. He is scouting her forest, planning a future invasion. They meet each other and become involved, even though they have vastly different worlds. She would learn from him as much as he would learn from her. The elves would be surrounded by magic, while the humans would have technology. Their story may become intimate, otherwise the story would be about their growing relationship and how they each change the other's viewpoints.

C. Modern Day / Slight future Setting. Me: Professional Office Secretary  You: Bad Boss
A woman who is working at a law office as a secretary, notices that after a few months, all of the women start looking and acting the same. She's been there for over a year and nothing has happened to her. She notices that her co-workers are behaving like college gone wild girls. There can be transformations, nanites/surgeries/augmentations, depending on what you are into. We can work on the basic plot with each other to come up with something satisfying and interesting for both of us. The transformations would have to be mostly physical with some mental, obviously with too much mental transformation the game would have to end if the main character was 'unplayable'

If you are interested in any of the ideas, please PM and do a brief proposal- why you like the concept and what you would add to it to make it interesting.