The just of this story will become perfectly clear in my initial post, however here is the general idea.
- Two people for whatever reason end up locked in a room with one another.
- They with hold all sexual advances for two months steering clear of one another for the preservation of the ones they love.
- However in those two months they have grown attached, fighting through hell itself and coming out victorious.
- When they get out of the room, they find that everyone (As far as they know) is gone. It is just them on this desolate planet.
- They stick together continuing to fight off their sexual cravings until finally they break.
- It becomes a battle of dominance, one taking control only so the other can become frustrated and break the chains.
One person should not completely dominate over the other person.
I invision this game to be between a man and a woman (Mostly for preservation of the human race)
I would hope that the two were polar opposites.
If you are going to be a hybrid of sorts or character other then human (Which is of course okay with me) I would need to have a logical reason for why your character became so, this is sci-fi, so for instance, They were genetically created to be a military test subject.
Anything else goes (As long, of course, as it follows site rules)