You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:24:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Two minutes until Midnight...  (Read 580 times)

Offline Zombie ApocalypsoTopic starter

Two minutes until Midnight...
« on: November 05, 2007, 12:37:08 AM »
The just of this story will become perfectly clear in my initial post, however here is the general idea.

• Two people for whatever reason end up locked in a room with one another.
  • They with hold all sexual advances for two months steering clear of one another for the preservation of the ones they love.
  • However in those two months they have grown attached, fighting through hell itself and coming out victorious.
  • When they get out of the room, they find that everyone (As far as they know) is gone. It is just them on this desolate planet.
  • They stick together continuing to fight off their sexual cravings until finally they break.
  • It becomes a battle of dominance, one taking control only so the other can become frustrated and break the chains.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other information:

One person should not completely dominate over the other person.

I invision this game to be between a man and a woman (Mostly for preservation of the human race)

I would hope that the two were polar opposites.

If you are going to be a hybrid of sorts or character other then human (Which is of course okay with me) I would need to have a logical reason for why your character became so, this is sci-fi, so for instance, They were genetically created to be a military test subject.

Anything else goes (As long, of course, as it follows site rules)

Offline boogop

Re: Two minutes until Midnight...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 04:36:44 PM »
I love the idea! I'm definitely game for a good post-apocalyptic type adventure. What kind of char are you looking for? If I was left to my own devices, I'd be a normal human male with a background dependent on the time period. Lemme know if you'd like more info from me!

Offline Ray the Wicked

Re: Two minutes until Midnight...
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 03:05:53 AM »
Did you already do this?  I really love the concept.  The both dominant opposite pairings are really some of my favorite.  If you haven't done it yet, I could be a male or female.  Male character is already itching around in my hear wanting to be heard, and I never have trouble thinking of female ones.  I'm wretched at prolonging their breaking point, but I would try very hard.

PM me if you like.