You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 07:59:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Whilst I wait.......  (Read 397 times)

Offline TreyWalkerTopic starter

Whilst I wait.......
« on: August 13, 2011, 05:32:54 PM »
I'm looking to do a roleplay with anything from one to a number of people whilst I wait for approval. Here's the idea.

We are a group of people, who have all recently moved into a new block of flates in the United States. None of us have been there long, when insanity strikes. Some of us see on the news that an alien race have landed in the United States and are fighting the armed forces.

The news instructs everyone to either stay in their homes or travel to safe zones if we feel it is safe to do so. The very start could be our characters arguing over what to do, either stay in our block of flates or go to a safe zone about 10 miles away.

Whilst I don't mind a few military minded characters if a bunch of people are up for this, we do need normal every day people too.

So anyone interested?

Offline HansTrilby

Re: Whilst I wait.......
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 02:17:07 AM »
Hey, I'd be up /wave Love to know more detail if you're planning on still doing this.

Cloverfield jumped into my mind when I read your plot, I secretly enojoyed that film.. Until it got to the end, on which that sucked  -_-

Offline Haztur

• Maelstrom's Explorer
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Whilst I wait.......
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 04:02:52 PM »
sounds like an interesting theme, I would like to know a bit more.

And I agree... 2 things I disliked from Cloverfiel (the fat that it make me want to throw up from the sudden movements of the camera) and the ending... otherwise the movie was great.